33 replies to this topic

#1 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:35 PM

Mickey Rourke is to attend Wrestle Mania 25. It should be good exposure for his movie and maybe he'll get involved using GnR music?? Like The Shackler? IDK you never can tell what will happen with wrestling. There is a lot of money in that WWE.
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#2 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:45 AM

Whose ready for WrestleMania???
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#3 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:27 PM

Apparently Mickey Rourke will fight Chris Jericho.....
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#4 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:58 PM

Yeah, fingers crossed for The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels though.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#5 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:05 PM

Not 1, but 2 elimination chamber matches this Sunday. Let the good times roll.

#6 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:28 PM

T-minus 2 and a half hours folks.

#7 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:37 PM

What do you guys think of The Nexus? Wade Barrett and that Peter Gabriel dude are pretty cool but the rest are "eh."

#8 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:38 PM

I like it alright , but it was better the first time in 1996 when it was called the NWO.

#9 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:52 PM

With a talking computer GM, I'll take it Posted Image

#10 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:54 PM

Every time The GM puter things happen I swear The noise they use make me think of the banker in Deal or No Deal.

#11 cotis

cotis

Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:46 PM

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BII1rjoHdeU&[/url]

#12 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:44 PM

Can't frickin' wait for Triple H vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania Posted Image

#13 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:47 PM

yawn been there seen it before. wasn't that great when they were both in their prime either.

#14 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

Sorry, I know you're stockpiling your excitement for The King vs. Michael Cole Posted Image

#15 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

oh yeah that going to be a real slobber knocker........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users