#1 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:46 PM

Fascinating watching it unfold on my new addiction, Twitter. Looks Like Gaddafi has fled to Venzuela, and rumours that one son has shot another - might be total bullshit of course :D
Show me your dragon magic

#2 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:02 PM

Lots of craziness going on. I don't know exactly who would give Gaddaffi asylum....except maybe an asylum!

#3 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:07 PM

I guess it wasn't true about Saif, he's talking live now on Al Jazeera:

http://english.aljaz....net/watch_now/

#4 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:07 PM

He'll find somewhere. Guess all these guys have been securing their stolen fortunes and finding somewhere to bring it since Tunisian protests started. Son on Al Jazeera right now it seems.

#5 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:11 PM

BTW - just discovered this podcast featuring John Oliver (Daily Show). Ep144 about Mubarak stepping down was hysterical, had me laughing on the subway and getting strange looks - even more so than usual
http://itunes.apple....per/id265799883

#6 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:27 PM

Tripoli = massacre :( Government supporters killing people at hospitals?

#7 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:15 PM

Lots of craziness going on. I don't know exactly who would give Gaddaffi asylum....except maybe an asylum!

That is what I thought about Idi Amin, too. And that SOB was, and is, a goddamned nut job.

#8 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:29 PM

Wow, could he be any more of a douche.....
http://www.guardian....t-defence-trade
David Cameron's efforts to promote democracy in the Middle East by becoming the first foreign leader to visit Cairo were overshadowed as it emerged that he will spend the next three days touring undemocratic Gulf states with eight of Britain's leading defence manufacturers.

#9 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:26 PM

http://arabrevolutio...ng-speech-video

#10 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:43 PM

Gadhafi should go into exile and open his own little shop of capes and hats for men. Men's stores are a thing that seem to be fading, but one great stylistic concept and we can all dress alike again, just like 100 years ago!
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#11 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:32 AM

There has been a story floating around for years that a local smuggler/gun runner, Brad B*r*y*a*n*t) delivered some weapons to Khaddafi. As a gift, the guy presented Khaddafi with an engraved .357 at a dinner. Khaddafi, admiring the weapon, aimed it at one of his ministers, pulled the trigger, and shot the guy in the head...all the while everyone was eating dinner! It is rumored that Khaddafi said "I never trusted that SOB" after pulling the trigger. Some might question the validity of such claims, and I don't know, but the guy is a well known weapons dealer, and he was recently released after serving nearly 30 years for various weapons and drug charges. Too, he was an associated of Jummy Chagra and implicated in murders from federal judges and prosecutors, to girl friends and wives. Him, and his associates, were some brutal motherfuckers. So, it could be.

#12 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

Gadhafi should go into exile and open his own little shop of capes and hats for men. Men's stores are a thing that seem to be fading, but one great stylistic concept and we can all dress alike again, just like 100 years ago!

thanks for the LOL

#13 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:08 PM

Anyone else notice this pic? Uh, creepy!

250,250http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/WORLD/africa/02/22/libya.protests/t1main.gadhafi4.lst.jpg[/img]
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#14 Abaddon

Abaddon

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:57 PM

Looks like a civil war's gonna go down. Apparently the Warfala tribe has declared war and is trying to get others to join in. Not looking good. Be interesting to see where this all ends. A few weeks back, I don't think anyone could've predicted how much it was going to kick off. Anybody want to have a guess at how many dictatorships will fall in the Middle East by the end of this year? And how many of them will be replaced by genuine democratic governments as opposed to just a different bunch of tyrants?
"Go ahead, try anything - because you can't fuck up 'Louie, Louie'." --Chris Dahlenhttp://foodstotrybef....wordpress.com/

#15 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

Iran is going to be the interesting one. Think anything could happen now it's started.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users