#31 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:38 PM

^^ Because Axl Rose is insane. What's the story with alt artwork being deleted though? Was that in the leaked documents too?
Show me your dragon magic

#32 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

^^ Because Axl Rose is insane.
What's the story with alt artwork being deleted though? Was that in the leaked documents too?

ahhh insane in the charlie sheen/gary busey way

#33 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:00 PM

^Many of the GNR fans you'll find here are kind of tired of the whole conspiracy theory bollocks. To many though, ALL DISSENTING VOICES QUESTIONING AXL ROSE'S INTEGRITY MUST BE FOUND AND SILENCED. Some people take it real seriously.... EDIT: About the "artwork", I think they're referring to supposed artwork from the liner notes of a reissue (or something) of GNR's last album, Chinese Democracy. It appeared online and no one seems to know whether it's real or fake. Either way, it sounds like the powers that be want it removed from the net....
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

#34 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

What's the story with alt artwork being deleted though? Was that in the leaked documents too?

He probable can make those two look like fine upstanding citizens.

#35 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:21 PM

He probable can make those two look like fine upstanding citizens.

LOL

I don't have a problem with rock stars getting crazy it sorta goes along with the job. I feel bad when we have such talented people die or lose their talents because of hard core drinking and drugs but crazy as partying who cares. maybe the art works are deleted because of copyright issues? is axel still doing hard core drugs?

#36 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:48 PM

A guy found it in a music store in LA... for $5.00! If you remember, there was going to be several(3???) covers for the album, but when it was released, only the one was authorized. Someone on another forum did a bar code search and it came back as Chinese Democracy (Cover B) - Best buy.

Posted Image

I saw this from a hit and run poster on that site.

MSL signed a contract with Guns' lawyers.

He got a large sum of money to shut up and hand over everything he had (including his hard drive), and not allowed to have copies in any way. If anything concerning these documents leaks through him and it can be proven it is through him, he will have to pay a sum 5 times larger than what he was paid.

Certain band members will make statements which cannot be refuted by MSL or anyone related to him or the documents he had (even though they could, the rumors are true, black on white) or the same penalty applies (i.e., MSL paid off the people who were in it too, to shut up, to save his own ass).

MSL is not allowed to talk about this in any way shape or form, unless it is a form of denial and ridiculing it. Again the same penalty applies if he fails.

Money talked, do not believe anything coming from Guns or their band members about this, all lies. The documents are real and they are very damning of the people in the band and people around the band.

This all will come out one day and you all will see how pathetic this entire charade the band wants you to believe with their gag orders to not only employees of Guns, but people who are fans of them and help promoting them.

Ass-kissing admins/mods helping to spread the lie, or hide the truth. Some because they already get benefits like passes, others in the hope they will get noticed and have the benefits and passes if they bow down deep enough.

Guns sings about China to be a democracy, yet they are Iran themselves.

#37 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:00 PM

I don't believe they paid him for a minute, no way. Total BS.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#38 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:04 PM

I don't believe they paid him for a minute, no way. Total BS.

Agreed

#39 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:05 PM

Why would GNR have such a hold over the forums still - it's not like they have much to offer in return these days.

#40 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:07 PM

Why would GNR have such a hold over the forums still - it's not like they have much to offer in return these days.

Jarmo seemed to do just fine deleting posts, and banning nay sayers over the years. He traveled all around the world with Guns by being a on E-yes-man. Not a bad gig if you ask me. According to Madison Eric would receive back stage passes and other goodies too. Dunno about the other forums, but some people may want that and are willing to do whatever they are told in order to do it. I've also seen other forums claim they were contacted by Guns, but they really weren't, they just wanted to feel important.

#41 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:24 PM

I get that, but hasn't it all dried up. I suppose they've played Europe a couple of times recently, but it's been 5 years since US gigs, what kind of hold is that?

#42 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:30 PM

Party passes.

Whether, or not, MSL was paid off- who knows??? But something happened. His ego and bluster is too much to just let this all die away leaving him look like a fool. I think he was either paid off, or he was threatened with severe civil and criminal liability.

#43 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

As soon as this happened, I went to somebody I knew and they told me that MSL didn't have jack shit. I personally think that MSL simply went away, and that's it.

#44 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:52 PM

How would that person know if they hadn't seen it? I think there was too much smoke to be nothing. And too, he was the first that announced McGee's firing-- he has some kind contact. I have wondered if McGee didn't give him the shit be cause he knew his was about to be canned???

#45 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:36 AM

How would that person know if they hadn't seen it?

As soon as it happened I went to two people, both whom I consider legit and straight up. One didn't reply to me (first time ever) and the other said it was all BS. Although the silence of the fist guy now makes me wonder why.

That's all I got.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users