19 replies to this topic

#16 Abaddon

Abaddon

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:25 PM

The Ireland-Australia match was great. I was rooting for the underdogs. Of course that win could mean we end up playing Ireland in the semi-finals. If we get that far that is - if we keep playing so shit, there's a decent chance we won't.
"Go ahead, try anything - because you can't fuck up 'Louie, Louie'." --Chris Dahlenhttp://foodstotrybef....wordpress.com/

#17 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:32 PM

Springboks vs. Wallabies game should be good.

#18 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:03 PM

Springboks vs. Wallabies game should be good.

Are you watching any of it here (in the US)? I haven't looked very hard, but only following it on news sites so far.
Show me your dragon magic

#19 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

Are you watching any of it here (in the US)? I haven't looked very hard, but only following it on news sites so far.

We are watching the highlights on the site I posted. You can access it for $25 a game on PPV, but a bit spendy for the early round IMO. The finals will be shown on NBC. A few pubs around here are rebroadcasting games at noon, but when we went to one it was impossible to actually watch the games, the patrons were very rowdy.

#20 Abaddon

Abaddon

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:59 PM

Wales v Ireland was a great game. England v France was diabolical. Should be heading for a Wales v New Zealand final. Wales are playing great, but it won't be enough against the All Blacks (who I expect to walk over Australia).
"Go ahead, try anything - because you can't fuck up 'Louie, Louie'." --Chris Dahlenhttp://foodstotrybef....wordpress.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users