51 replies to this topic

#46 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

I don't mind if the picture doesn't "look" sexy per se, as I think there's a difference between being "sexy" and being "hot", as in really good-looking. If you look at last year's top 25, a lot of those head shots just look like really happy men with great smiles. That's one of the reasons I'm so torn. I think he looks really smokin' in the kitty picture, but he's not smiling. If any of these pictures were inserted into the "lineup" of last year's top 25, would they stand out among the crowd? Would a stranger say, "oh yeah, this guy -- the motorcycle rider and mountain climber who quotes from The Little Prince and looks like that -- he's the winner!"

jill there is your answer you need a picture of him smiling or laughing that looks candid. hubby is hot enough that his hunk appeal will come through in just about any shot, but you need one that says I would want to spend time with this fun sexy guy.

#47 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

I'm sure you'll figure it out, Jill. But one thing for sure, there's probably a few guys reading this thread and wishing they had women having this discussion about them. :D

LOL, you got that right!!

#48 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:12 PM

They haven't announced the 2011 winner yet, but this is the 2010 winner. He's #17 among the photo submissions of his competition. I wouldn't have said he was the "sexiest" or even the best-looking among the bunch (that would be between Michael Kennedy (naturally, since he kind of reminds me of my husband, but he's not even facing the camera), Stephen Collier (who's barely smiling in his photo, but damn!) or Paul TenHaken (though I hate that cheesey "corporate-style" photo).

Since those submissions include a guy holding a guitar, and this guy's got his dog, I'm guessing the kitty picture would be okay.

But none of them won. Hmmmm.

jill when you look at these pics they all have a very candid, relaxed feel about them. genuineness. they all have a huge fun smile o[en and warm looking. the one guy who isn't smiling, his demeanor is calm and cool add that to his sexy eyes and great lips this dude doesn't have to smile! Posted Image lol do they have a contest for old hot guys? I may need to enter my guy

#49 Jill

Jill

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

jill when you look at these pics they all have a very candid, relaxed feel about them. genuineness. they all have a huge fun smile o[en and warm looking. the one guy who isn't smiling, his demeanor is calm and cool add that to his sexy eyes and great lips this dude doesn't have to smile! Posted Image lol do they have a contest for old hot guys? I may need to enter my guy

I don't think there are any age limitations. I say you should enter! I'd rather "lose" to a friend than a stranger any day! At least if you won, I'd be able to share in your celebration!

#50 Felina

Felina

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:31 AM

Oh, Jill....definitely Option #9! He has such beautiful eyes - it's all about the eyes, isn't it??? it's a very good pic, too, and *objectively speaking* one is 'drawn into it'...:) I voted for the kitten one, but it's not my preference. Go with #9 - gorgeous!
"You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron."

#51 Jill

Jill

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:39 AM

Thank you, Felina! #9 is getting support on my Facebook page, too.

#52 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

lol, jill my guy is a bit long in the tooth to be a contender unless it was with a bunch of other old guys. in his youth for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users