18 replies to this topic

#16 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:25 PM

I just watched Print The Legend on the history of 3D printing, and it's surprisingly good. It's on Netflix at the moment.

http://mashable.com/...nd-documentary/

haha, to be honest, sounds hard to get excited by. But I know, I've seen docs that sounded blah, but then were really interesting. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#17 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:37 PM

haha, to be honest, sounds hard to get excited by. But I know, I've seen docs that sounded blah, but then were really interesting. 

I know, right? It sounds dry and boring, but it's really not. When I read that it had won all these awards, I understand why.

#18 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:46 PM

I watched the trailer and it looks very cool. I'll be watching it in the next day or so. I  barely watch anything lately, too busy. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#19 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:15 AM

I highly recommend the documentary WM3 that was released about a year after those boys were finally released from prison. John Douglas is on there. I always said he should have been brought on to the case from the get go instead of letting Barney, Gomer, and Goober lynch those Metallica shirt wearing, devil worshiping teens.

The state's case should have been laughed out of court but Aunt Bee, Howard, Opie, and Otis were on the jury.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users