• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:19 PM

http://t0.gstatic.co...Ik9Sy-jhT5EjhVn

#2 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:35 PM

1-976-BAAH
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:36 PM

D has a full set of sheep skin condoms.

#4 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:37 PM

Jarmo would despise this thread. He was tired of the sheep jokes 6 years ago.

#5 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:39 PM

good thing he isn't here. And fuck him in the ass with a sheep cock!

#6 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:13 AM

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....d

#7 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:53 AM

Submitted to comically critique our hypocrisy in lamenting bullying while we constantly pick on D.

All apologies to Lynn for hijacking her otherwise serious (and sad) article for this purpose:

***********************************************************************************************************************

D, 32 YEAR-OLD BOY, MOVES TO FARM AFTER SHEEP SEX BULLYING, GNR FORUMS CARRY ON MESSAGE

D, a 32-year-old boy from Chattanooga, TN, officially moved to the farm Sunday after what GNR forums claim was years of bullying because of struggles with his sheep sex lifestyle.

His family says that D faced bullies for years, though things intensified at Here Today ... Gone To Hell, according to Jarmo Jar-Jar Binks Jarmonson. D recently became a member of Crass Communication, in the hopes of escaping the bright light of the GNR forum community.

In the wake of their loss, D's forum family hopes to carry on a message of anti-bullying and acceptance of sheep buggery. "To the forum members who are bullying they have to realize that words are very powerful and what you think is just fun and games isn't to some people, and you are destroying a lot of lives, just as D destroyed a shit ton of sheep anuses," claimed noted D enthusiast Timothy.

SLC Punk (aka Freak Nasty) misses D, but hopes the loss can increase the likelihood of selling the sheep assholes for hotdog meat. "It took him away from our forum way too early and we're just convinced that he had a purpose on this planet and it was to touch as many sheep as he could. But you can turn a profit on sheep, provided that they're demonstrably unsodomized," he told NBC.

According to NBC, the D family had gone to Whisky-in-the-Jarmo about the problem in the past. D even sought counseling to learn techniques that would allow the sheep to pass anti-bestiality inspections, but it seems it wasn't enough.

While they say their son seemed happy in the days leading up to the tragedy, his "It Gets Better...with lube" YouTube posting from May includes details about how intense the bullying was and how mind-blowing the orgasms were.

Through it all, D remained outwardly optimistic. “That's all you have to do. Just love yourself, a few dozen sheep, and you're set. And I promise you, it'll get better with lube,” he said in the video, which you can see in full below.

Sheepfucker bullying has been gaining increasing attention in the media, as a number of tragedies has brought the issue into the spotlight. Earlier this month the California State Senate passed "Sheep Squirt" a measure designed to curb anti-sheepfucker bullying in schools.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#8 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:14 AM

lover of sheep fuckers!!***

#9 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:09 PM

Submitted to comically critique our hypocrisy in lamenting bullying while we constantly pick on D.

All apologies to Lynn for hijacking her otherwise serious (and sad) article for this purpose:

***********************************************************************************************************************

D, 32 YEAR-OLD BOY, MOVES TO FARM AFTER SHEEP SEX BULLYING, GNR FORUMS CARRY ON MESSAGE

D, a 32-year-old boy from Chattanooga, TN, officially moved to the farm Sunday after what GNR forums claim was years of bullying because of struggles with his sheep sex lifestyle.

His family says that D faced bullies for years, though things intensified at Here Today ... Gone To Hell, according to Jarmo Jar-Jar Binks Jarmonson. D recently became a member of Crass Communication, in the hopes of escaping the bright light of the GNR forum community.

In the wake of their loss, D's forum family hopes to carry on a message of anti-bullying and acceptance of sheep buggery. "To the forum members who are bullying they have to realize that words are very powerful and what you think is just fun and games isn't to some people, and you are destroying a lot of lives, just as D destroyed a shit ton of sheep anuses," claimed noted D enthusiast Timothy.

SLC Punk (aka Freak Nasty) misses D, but hopes the loss can increase the likelihood of selling the sheep assholes for hotdog meat. "It took him away from our forum way too early and we're just convinced that he had a purpose on this planet and it was to touch as many sheep as he could. But you can turn a profit on sheep, provided that they're demonstrably unsodomized," he told NBC.

According to NBC, the D family had gone to Whisky-in-the-Jarmo about the problem in the past. D even sought counseling to learn techniques that would allow the sheep to pass anti-bestiality inspections, but it seems it wasn't enough.

While they say their son seemed happy in the days leading up to the tragedy, his "It Gets Better...with lube" YouTube posting from May includes details about how intense the bullying was and how mind-blowing the orgasms were.

Through it all, D remained outwardly optimistic. “That's all you have to do. Just love yourself, a few dozen sheep, and you're set. And I promise you, it'll get better with lube,” he said in the video, which you can see in full below.

Sheepfucker bullying has been gaining increasing attention in the media, as a number of tragedies has brought the issue into the spotlight. Earlier this month the California State Senate passed "Sheep Squirt" a measure designed to curb anti-sheepfucker bullying in schools.

Wow...just wow.

#10 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:05 PM

Seriously, freedom? Really?

#11 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

Of course not. It's a parody.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#12 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:46 PM

Of course not. It's a parody.

I knew that.......Posted Image

#13 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:52 PM

This thread is so low class, I should unban Cousin It at once...

#14 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:58 PM

D, is currently at his "Sheep Fuckers of America" meeting....

#15 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

This thread is so low class, I should unban Cousin It at once...

I didn't even know he was banned lolololol.
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users