#3 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:28 PM

h

Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#4 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:29 AM

I love getting laid. Nothing is as awesome as the first time you screw someone and you have that initial feeling of "victory" that you somehow won.

When I read this, I can come to only one inevitable conclusion:

You should work for Hallmark. :D
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#5 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:00 AM

But as responsible people, we owe it to ourselves and those who are ultimately going to be held financially accountable to do so in a safe and responsible manner. We aren't rabbits, so we shouldn't behave like rabbits. I don't want Santorum telling me who and when I can sleep with someone or what method of birthcontrol my partner and I can use. But I aslo don't believe it is on anyone else to provide me with the means to enable me to sleep around if I so choose.

There's a lot more to this issue (as its evolved) than is being discussed and a lot of people on the left want to frame it as a bunch of prudes from the victorian era telling women they can't use protection or should just stay a virgin until they're married. And that's not the case. What this has evolved into is a discussion about people behaving responsibly and thinking about the consequences of their actions. And in my opinion, when it comes to sex, the left has a horrible record in being honest about the issue and addressing the real world problems of irresponsible young people who forincate like rats and the eventual offspring they produce. Abortion is one answer to unwanted children. But so is being a responsible person and not acting on every inate urge you feel in your groin.

But what does it mean when you say "people should behave responsibly"? I have been in a monogamous relationship for 25 years, and had 2 planned pregnancies, that was my choice, and my business. I have absolutely no right to tell other people what responsible sex is, or how they should behave. Sure it would make more sense for people to use birth control dilligently and prevent STD's, but what exactly are you proposing? Having an opinion, and living according to your own moral code of conduct is great, but you cannot impose your moral code on others if they are not breaking the law. This always comes back to women being responsible for the ills that face the world due to unplanned pregnancies. You can't have it both ways.

#6 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

http://www.funnyordi...featured_videos

#7 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Like Rush said in the video, people demanding contraceptives paid for by the taxpayers are essentially being asked to be paid to have sex. That is ridiculous.

Seriously! Limbaugh called a university student "a slut and a prostitute" for wanting birth control. How on earth can you give anything he says any consideration?

#8 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

If people want to fuck like rabbits, let them. And P.S. taxpayers paying people to have sex? Isn't that kinda like being compensated for having children?
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#9 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

Seriously! Limbaugh called a university student "a slut and a prostitute" for wanting birth control. How on earth can you give anything he says any consideration?

According to Rushie she was "having so much sex"....I'm not sure he understands how birth control works.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#10 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

If people want to fuck like rabbits, let them. And P.S. taxpayers paying people to have sex? Isn't that kinda like being compensated for having children?

Hmmm...yes. Tax credits n' such.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#11 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

According to Rushie she was "having so much sex"....I'm not sure he understands how birth control works.

I can't even be bothered to watch or listen to it. What's going on now w/the douchebag? What is this about running out of birth control?
Never mind, I saw the article on Huffington. Now, what is this Flagg's running on about that if you're having so much sex you can't afford birth control there's something wrong w/you? Oh dear. Another clueless male.

#12 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hmmm...yes. Tax credits n' such.

Yes, tax credits, that's what I meant. Thanks.

#13 Whistlers Momma

Whistlers Momma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

Kenndy Powers said: "I love getting laid. Nothing is as awesome as the first time you screw someone and you have that initial feeling of 'victory' that you somehow won."

When I read this, I can come to only one inevitable conclusion:

You should work for Hallmark. :D

That's the same sentence that caught my eye in that whole bundle of words rolling off Kenny's keyboard. :D

#14 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

This is long, but worth watching all the way through.

http://www.huffingto....html?ref=media

#15 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Like I said, I love getting laid.

Cool. What does that have to do with women though?
Show me your dragon magic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users