vaccine_Auschwitz_zps27170908.jpg

#2 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:01 AM

Oh where is Sman when we need him...he'd love this. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,662 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:53 AM

In case I haven't said so before, everything I'm against is like the Nazis.  Probably goes without saying.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#4 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

This is scary weird!   The bizarre double life of conservative congressional hopeful Jake Rush

#5 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,662 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

Odd, but I don't mind.  So he's a secret nerd!  I can't see that this hurts anyone/anything.

Sister burn the temple

#6 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

Odd, but I don't mind.  So he's a secret nerd!  I can't see that this hurts anyone/anything.

I guess it depends on the platform they choose to run on?

#7 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,662 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:13 AM

I guess it depends on the platform they choose to run on?

In general, we attach way too much significance (in my opinion, at least) to political figures' personal lives.  So the guy likes to pretend he's a vampire...big deal.  At the point that he actually starts attacking people to drink blood, I'll consider it relevant, but until then he just has a weird hobby. 

Sister burn the temple

#8 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:39 PM

I still find it weird.

But I also find the gaming community weird. 

#9 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:32 PM

I find the GNR fan community weird

Show me your dragon magic

#10 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

Gamers are totally weird.

How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#11 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:24 PM

I find the GNR fan community weird

They are. 

#12 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:25 PM

Gamers are totally weird.

They are. 

I also don't understand these kids who dress up and do the 'con' events. When I was young like that, I wanted to go dancing all night, meet girls and get laid. Not dress up like a cartoon character and walk around a convention center.  :wacko:

#13 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,662 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:22 AM

Cookie Monster Corrupted by Neo-Nazis to Lure Kids

MAINZ, Germany -- Cookie Monster is being used by two neo-Nazis in eastern Germany to spread right-wing ideology among students in a local high-school, according to police.

“After months of investigation, we were able to arrest a well-known right-wing extremist dressed in a Cookie Monster costume, while he and an accomplice were handing out leaflets that read “To Be German is Cool’ at a local school in Senftenberg,” Ines Filohn, a police spokeswoman in the state of Brandenburg, told NBC News.

Following the incident, police searched the homes of the two extremists in the cities of Cottbus and Schwarzheide and confiscated computers with other neo-Nazi material. Pending official charges and further investigations, the two men –– both in their thirties -- were released by police.

According to reports in Britain’s Daily Mail, one image found on one of the suspect's computers included a picture of the Sesame Street character Cookie Monster standing next to Adolf Hitler with the caption "Who ate my cookie?"

“We are presently trying to identify whether the two men can be linked to 20 other incidents that involved the Cookie Monster,” Filohn said.

Since the end of September, German police have been searching for the makers of short comic-like Internet videos showing the Cookie Monster and were investigating at least one case in which unknown suspects had plastered posters on school walls that read: “In 2030, the last Germans."

Experts say that neo-Nazi groups and individual extremists have been searching for new ways to draw attention to racist ideologies and in particular are promoting their "Volkstod," or "National Death" campaign, which is used by right-wing extremists to describe what they perceive as the degradation of the German race in a multicultural society.

The police spokeswoman in Cottbus expressed concern over the manipulation methods used by the neo-Nazi duo.

"These extremists are trying to trivialize their dangerous ideology by using simple language, by creating ironic cartoons and by increasingly using social media to reach adolescents," Filohn said.

“The hardcore extremist scene is small, but very well connected,” Filohn added. “And, they are cleverly using this type of provocation to gain broader attention, especially in the media.”

Sister burn the temple

#14 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

They are. 

I also don't understand these kids who dress up and do the 'con' events. When I was young like that, I wanted to go dancing all night, meet girls and get laid. Not dress up like a cartoon character and walk around a convention center.  :wacko:

Me too. Ever need to find me? Go to Eso's, that's where I was 99.9% of the time. I worked at a hotel downtown years ago & there was some gen con like convention going on. I was in the lounge & heard two people talking to each other but I couldn't figure out what they were saying. I move in closer. I was like, what the fuck language are they speaking? Turns out they were speakiing in some made up klingon type tongue.....no lie. Back away slowly....

How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#15 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:40 AM

They are. 

You don't understand why other people enjoy different things than you do? Are you a Republican?

Show me your dragon magic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users