Photo

Spice Girls / Metallica Thread, Formerly Spice Girls Copying Gnr Reunion??

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

James' vocals on Death Magnetic don't really inspire me to throw down $ to see 'em.

"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#17 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

Really digging the new album. Totally ignored St. Anger and Death Magnetic. Need to backfill.

Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#18 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:38 PM

I like the new Metallica album as well. Radio stations in my area pushed Atlas Rise to the moon. 

I don't think any of these major acts are gonna go back to touring arenas or clubs. Its time to do stadiums and do a massive fleecing before its too late.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#19 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:46 AM

Well, I'm qualified for tickets to see Metallica at the SkyDome. 

"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users