1635 replies to this topic

#31 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:36 AM

Have you ever watched a baseball game where the pitcher is clearly losing it and is no longer effective and, inexplicably, the manager leaves him in the game while the other side racks up the hits, and the whole crowd is thinking "FOR FUCKS SAKE, GET HIM OUT OF THERE". 

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel right now about the President, except he was never effective to begin with.

Now you understand how a lot of us felt as Obama called ISIS the "JV Team", drew his red line in the sand, allowed Syria, Libya and Egypt to fall and created the refugee crisis.  Now you understand how a lot of us felt as Obama put the interests of non-citizens ahead of his own citizens by allowing them to enter and stay.  A lot of stupid decisions that harmed the country's overall condition, but appealed to the feel good rhetoric embrace and regurgitated by his base.  Trump's loyal supporters are no different.

Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#32 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:55 AM

Trump's loyal supporters are no different.

So, you're basically what you bitched about for 8 years? Cool. 

"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#33 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:06 PM

So, you're basically what you bitched about for 8 years? Cool. 

You're in Canada, right?  Cool

I didn't post a new thread daily arguing Obama is destroying the country.  And I admitted where I was wrong, namely the auto bailout.  Who did the "reset"?  Who did nothing in Georgia or Crimea?  Who mocked being concerned about Russia in the 2012 debates?  What media outlets and Politicians joined in mocking Romney and McCain for calling Russia our greatest adversary?Partisans.  The same idiots who wanted Comey crucified just 3 weeks ago who now think his termination was wrong.  James Brown may be the hardest working woman in Washington, but she's a fucking a moron.

#34 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:54 PM

It is being reported that Trump also asked Comey to drop the investigation on Flynn. 

Think the GOP is going to do anything? A dozen investigations on Benghazi though...

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#35 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

It is being reported that Trump also asked Comey to drop the investigation on Flynn. 

Think the GOP is going to do anything? A dozen investigations on Benghazi though...

I think this one has more traction than anything previously.  

#36 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:31 PM

Now you understand how a lot of us felt as Obama called ISIS the "JV Team", drew his red line in the sand, allowed Syria, Libya and Egypt to fall and created the refugee crisis.  Now you understand how a lot of us felt as Obama put the interests of non-citizens ahead of his own citizens by allowing them to enter and stay.  A lot of stupid decisions that harmed the country's overall condition, but appealed to the feel good rhetoric embrace and regurgitated by his base.  Trump's loyal supporters are no different.

This isn't a competition.  Take off your blinders.  I realize you thought Obama did most things wrong.  That's no surprise, given that you're a conservative and he's to the left.  This is not that.  Not even close.  If you can look at a stupid comment about ISIS being the JV team and compare that to a comment in which our President undermined our intelligence by sharing it with a foreign power, you're off your rocker.  The partisans (Congress) of one party spend countless hours investigating false controversies (Benghazi, and the servers to a lesser extent), yet in this case a President is asking a REAL investigator to drop investigations which harm him politically.  Not the same thing.  You may disagree with Obama's policies, but they were hardly surprising policies coming from the modern Democratic Party.  To compare them to what many are now calling the treasonous actions of this President is little more than an effort to obfuscate.

Also, not that I want to go down this road, but looking at the things you mentioned in your post as Obama's mistakes, he'd have had to start WWIII in the middle east to prevent all that.  Not to mention that it's documented that ISIS would never have been, had the Bush admin taken out Zarqawi, when they had the chance, prior to the Iraq invasion.   

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#37 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:24 AM

Next...

NBC: Feds Subpoena Paul Manafort

#38 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:14 AM

#39 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:36 AM

This isn't a competition.  Take off your blinders.  I realize you thought Obama did most things wrong.  That's no surprise, given that you're a conservative and he's to the left.  This is not that.  Not even close.  If you can look at a stupid comment about ISIS being the JV team and compare that to a comment in which our President undermined our intelligence by sharing it with a foreign power, you're off your rocker.  The partisans (Congress) of one party spend countless hours investigating false controversies (Benghazi, and the servers to a lesser extent), yet in this case a President is asking a REAL investigator to drop investigations which harm him politically.  Not the same thing.  You may disagree with Obama's policies, but they were hardly surprising policies coming from the modern Democratic Party.  To compare them to what many are now calling the treasonous actions of this President is little more than an effort to obfuscate.

Also, not that I want to go down this road, but looking at the things you mentioned in your post as Obama's mistakes, he'd have had to start WWIII in the middle east to prevent all that.  Not to mention that it's documented that ISIS would never have been, had the Bush admin taken out Zarqawi, when they had the chance, prior to the Iraq invasion.   

You can say that, but your opinion is that Trump is embarrassing the United States and harming our position abroad.  Congratulations, that's exactly how a lot of us felt as Obama went on his apology tour and objectively weakened our international standing.  Again, Obama shared intel with Russia in Syria that they actually used against us.  It's all over the newswire, but I'll be glad to link the original articles if you want.  Did the GOP scream the sky is falling and demand impeachment?

This is a level of hysteria completely unprecedented.  It's one thing to have a Sarah Palin driving around the country spouting off idiocy.  It's a completely other to have actual members of congress (who have no legislative accomplishments, but are career race-baiters) demanding Trump be impeached.  For what?  What law did HE break?

Killing radical muslims and protecting our borders from an influx of illegal immigrants who are a huge burden to our country is kind of expected from the modern Republican party.

I get it, Trump is a complete asshole.  He says and does a lot of stupid shit in a very brash tone.  He's not eloquent or maybe even decent.  But that's why a lot of people voted for him.  Instead of shoving rainbows of Hope and Change up their ass, he offered fire and brimstone like the original Metal Up Your Ass album cover.  But he shared intel with Russia about ISIS (the exact same exchange the Obama administration made) which we are both trying to eradicate.  That is entirely in his power and at his discretion and no one has shown that what he revealed was inappropriate.  I'm pretty tired of the faux outrage.

Democrats shit all over the Israelis.  The only Jews they care about are American ones who make donations to their party.  So excuse me if I find it laughable the DNC is upset that Trump may have harmed our relationship with Israel.  After 8 years of Obama where they weren't even on speaking terms, this is a hysterical.  Excuse me if I chuckle at the idea of members of our intelligence agencies in open revolt committing numerous felonies, but the left wants to worry about Trump using his executive authority to share intel to help a military ally destroy an enemy the Obama administration allowed to form and grow.

I'm not trying to play the blame game.  Just pointing out that there are very real criticisms of the way Democrats handled our government for 8 years. Obamacare is a massive failure and is about to implode.  The DNC has done nothing to resolve it, and worse, people already blame the GOP for it being a colossal failure.  It's as if never enforcing that individual mandate that was the crux of the entire program created a problem.  

There is absolutely nothing Trump can do that won't elicit condemnation and cries of Armageddon from the left.  Nothing.  Every leader in the DNC demanded Comey resign or be fired.  When it happened, they did a complete 180.  It's all a farce.  The idea that Trump fired Comey to halt the investigation is ABSURD.  In what world and with what logic would firing Comey end the investigation?  To claim this was his intent is pretend Trump is a complete fucking idiot and not the man who built a billion dollar empire through real estate, reality TV and winning the office of the most powerful person in the world.  

Everyone forgets how bad Obama's first year in office was.  He brought in a bunch of Academics and idealists with no government experience and it took them about a year to work out all of the kinks.  A recent study showed that CNN spends 95% of their news coverage on Trump.  Is it any surprise you feel Trump's administration is worse than Obama's when the media does nothing but trash it 24/7?  It's no wonder outrageous far right media enclaves have sprouted.   Someone has to try to balance out the one sided avalanche of intentional bad press.  The WaPo was cheering in their editorial room when the intel sharing gained traction.  That's not the behavior or a group trying to inform.  It's the behavior of a group trying to sabotage.  And people wonder why Trump doesn't gargle on their balls and kiss their ass.  Obama had the Nobel before he was even sworn in.  That was the kind of environment the media created for him. Christ, the Podesta leaks showed open coordination between the media and Clinton.  As much as Sean Hannity may be a fill in for Goebbels, plenty of journalists were all too eager to kiss the ring of Hillary and run a story approved by her team.  When did the 4th estate become an advocacy group?  If that is there new role, then they should be accountable when they selectively release classified material that no law provides them protection from.

Benghazi deserved to be investigated.  I'm not saying Clinton did anything wrong.  I don't think she did.  But our embassy was attacked and 4 people were killed.  Then Obama has Rice hit the talk show circuit and outright lie about the cause.  And Clinton follows suit, lying to the families of the deceased telling the same lie.  Why?  All because they didn't want to admit they fucked up, didn't assess the threat appropriately, and let Stevens stay there when they should have ordered him to evacuate.  That's the truth behind Benghazi.  

So all of that is a long way of saying I don't know what the fuck "treasonous" means anymore.  Especially when the exact same actions you're calling treason now, were committed by Obama's team and had the full support of the American left.  I do know our stock market is at its highest point ever, jobs are slowly improving and hopefully we'll get more action on deportations and protecting our country from being swarmed by people who don't give a fuck about our history, language and values and just see us as a huge honeypot.  

#40 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:41 AM

You can say that, but your opinion is that Trump is embarrassing the United States and harming our position abroad.  Congratulations, that's exactly how a lot of us felt as Obama went on his apology tour and objectively weakened our international standing.  Again, Obama shared intel with Russia in Syria that they actually used against us.  It's all over the newswire, but I'll be glad to link the original articles if you want.  Did the GOP scream the sky is falling and demand impeachment?

Sharing intelligence about Syria, while IN Syria, while Russia is IN Syria, seems perfectly natural.  I suppose while the US and Russia fly combat missions over the country they should not talk, so as to massively increase the likelihood of them engaging one another and starting a major powers conflict?  That's entirely different from revealing information sources.  By all means, try to sweep this under your "Obama apologized" rug.  Going deep into the archives for that one.  Whether I am "embarrassed" by Trump (I am...more than you can possibly know) or you were embarrassed by Obama aren't relevant. 

This is a level of hysteria completely unprecedented.  It's one thing to have a Sarah Palin driving around the country spouting off idiocy.  It's a completely other to have actual members of congress (who have no legislative accomplishments, but are career race-baiters) demanding Trump be impeached.  For what?  What law did HE break? 

The level of hysteria seems appropriate to the level of accusation.  I agree it's too much, but it's always too much. 

As for what law he broke, if he pressured Comey to back off of Flynn or fired him to cripple the investigations (plural) into his campaign and administration, then he's obstructed justice.  That's a crime. 

Killing radical muslims and protecting our borders from an influx of illegal immigrants who are a huge burden to our country is kind of expected from the modern Republican party. 

I didn't say otherwise...why is this important to the issue at hand?

I get it, Trump is a complete asshole.  He says and does a lot of stupid shit in a very brash tone.  He's not eloquent or maybe even decent.  But that's why a lot of people voted for him.  Instead of shoving rainbows of Hope and Change up their ass, he offered fire and brimstone like the original Metal Up Your Ass album cover.  But he shared intel with Russia about ISIS (the exact same exchange the Obama administration made) which we are both trying to eradicate.  That is entirely in his power and at his discretion and no one has shown that what he revealed was inappropriate.  I'm pretty tired of the faux outrage. 

If it was appropriate then it was appropriate.  Knowing Trump, I'm sure it could have been handled better.  I take less issue with the sharing of intelligence than with the fact that our idiot President did it in an irresponsible manner. 

Democrats shit all over the Israelis.  The only Jews they care about are American ones who make donations to their party.  So excuse me if I find it laughable the DNC is upset that Trump may have harmed our relationship with Israel.  After 8 years of Obama where they weren't even on speaking terms, this is a hysterical.  Excuse me if I chuckle at the idea of members of our intelligence agencies in open revolt committing numerous felonies, but the left wants to worry about Trump using his executive authority to share intel to help a military ally destroy an enemy the Obama administration allowed to form and grow.

Holy shit you're all over the map today.  Yes, Obama had a bad relationship with Netanyahu.  After 70 years of financially supporting a country that's perpetually at war, Obama tried the stick instead of the billion dollar carrot.  Oh well. 

And Obama didn't allow ISIS to form.  The Bush admin did.  Undeniable if you know your facts.

I'm not trying to play the blame game.  Just pointing out that there are very real criticisms of the way Democrats handled our government for 8 years. Obamacare is a massive failure and is about to implode.  The DNC has done nothing to resolve it, and worse, people already blame the GOP for it being a colossal failure.  It's as if never enforcing that individual mandate that was the crux of the entire program created a problem. 

I have no problem with those criticisms.  Can you explain how your criticisms of Obama/Democrats is relevant to whether Trump obstructed an investigation?

There is absolutely nothing Trump can do that won't elicit condemnation and cries of Armageddon from the left.  Nothing.  Every leader in the DNC demanded Comey resign or be fired.  When it happened, they did a complete 180.  It's all a farce.  The idea that Trump fired Comey to halt the investigation is ABSURD.  In what world and with what logic would firing Comey end the investigation?  To claim this was his intent is pretend Trump is a complete fucking idiot and not the man who built a billion dollar empire through real estate, reality TV and winning the office of the most powerful person in the world. 

That same logic could be implied to argue that Bill Clinton didn't lie to a grand jury...after all, he was clearly smarter than Trump, has also won the office of the most powerful person in the world, etc.  Or maybe people do dumb things sometimes?

Everyone forgets how bad Obama's first year in office was.  He brought in a bunch of Academics and idealists with no government experience and it took them about a year to work out all of the kinks.  A recent study showed that CNN spends 95% of their news coverage on Trump.  Is it any surprise you feel Trump's administration is worse than Obama's when the media does nothing but trash it 24/7?  It's no wonder outrageous far right media enclaves have sprouted.   Someone has to try to balance out the one sided avalanche of intentional bad press.  The WaPo was cheering in their editorial room when the intel sharing gained traction.  That's not the behavior or a group trying to inform.  It's the behavior of a group trying to sabotage.  And people wonder why Trump doesn't gargle on their balls and kiss their ass.  Obama had the Nobel before he was even sworn in.  That was the kind of environment the media created for him. Christ, the Podesta leaks showed open coordination between the media and Clinton.  As much as Sean Hannity may be a fill in for Goebbels, plenty of journalists were all too eager to kiss the ring of Hillary and run a story approved by her team.  When did the 4th estate become an advocacy group?  If that is there new role, then they should be accountable when they selectively release classified material that no law provides them protection from.

I have plenty of criticisms of the media and I agree with much of what you say.  I feel the rise of infotainment and opinion journalism has been a severe disservice to our republic.  But isn't it just possible that maybe Trump gets a lot of press and a lot of bad press because, first, he's the President and presidents get a lot of press and, second, because he creates controversy with his actions?  He does things unlike every President in the media era and when he fails its gets him negative press.  Healthcare is easy, Israel is easy, the wall will be bought with pesos.  The guy is wrong about nearly everything...and you expect good press?  I would have liked nothing more than for Trump to be a surprisingly effective leader.  I do not want to wonder if my President is corrupted after just a few months.  The media cannot create those issues, it can only respond to the actions that he takes. 

Benghazi deserved to be investigated.  I'm not saying Clinton did anything wrong.  I don't think she did.  But our embassy was attacked and 4 people were killed.  Then Obama has Rice hit the talk show circuit and outright lie about the cause.  And Clinton follows suit, lying to the families of the deceased telling the same lie.  Why?  All because they didn't want to admit they fucked up, didn't assess the threat appropriately, and let Stevens stay there when they should have ordered him to evacuate.  That's the truth behind Benghazi. 

Of course it deserved investigation.  Did it deserve to be investigated in 7 different House and Senate committees, fully politicized in an effort to undermine the candidacy of the likely Democratic nominee for President? 

If investigating two lies, about something in which you believe nothing really was done wrong, warrants seven investigations, then how many does the potential obstruction of justice and/or involvement of Russia in our elections deserve?

So all of that is a long way of saying I don't know what the fuck "treasonous" means anymore.  Especially when the exact same actions you're calling treason now, were committed by Obama's team and had the full support of the American left.  I do know our stock market is at its highest point ever, jobs are slowly improving and hopefully we'll get more action on deportations and protecting our country from being swarmed by people who don't give a fuck about our history, language and values and just see us as a huge honeypot.  

I didn't call it treason, but I've heard that said.  If anyone colluded with a foreign power to affect the election, that might very well be treason.  I doubt Trump personally did that...we'll see about his campaign staff. 

Sister burn the temple

#41 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:41 AM

We need Cliffnotes.

Sister burn the temple

#42 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:21 AM

I'm only mentioning Obama because Democrats are behaving now like Republicans did for 8 years.  We go from one tragedy to another in the same news day.  How do you discern between what is a real problem and what is just political opportunists howling at the wind?  IF Trump asked Comey to back off Flynn, yes, absolutely, that is a problem.  I seriously doubt you'll ever be able to prove this happened, as what has been revealed so far is that Trump said something to the effect of "I hope you can let this go."  You and I can read between the lines of what that means, but he didn't offer a quid pro quo or threaten Comey if he didn't acquiesce to his request.  At least that claim hasn't been made or substantiated.   Lynch met with Bill Clinton in a private hangar and my read between the lines is that Hillary's investigation was discussed.  Can I prove that in a court of law?  No.  Just as "I hope you can let this go" wouldn't stand up in court as the equivalent of "I'm ordering you to halt the investigation into my friend Michael Flynn."  Obama publicly stated Hillary did no wrong before Comey made his famous announcement in July.  How is that fundamentally different?  Do you doubt for a moment Obama and Lynch would have been upset if Comey had come out and recommended charges?

I also think the nature of the discussion on Flynn matters.  If we're talking for the weeks when the left was calling for the Logan Act to be used (again, something not used since 1791) because Flynn had a conversation with a foreign official before officially being sworn in, then yes, I think there should be some discussion if that is something we should look at.  Prosecutorial discretion. But if Flynn took illegal payments from Russia and intentionally broke the law, then by all means he should be investigated.  There's no doubt Clinton violated the law with her server and emails with classified information.  But as Comey said, no Prosecutor would go after her because you'd never be able to prove actual intent.  I think that same leeway should be considered depending on the exact crimes Flynn may have committed.  Petraeus took his fuckup like a man and was given leniency based on his record of service to his country.  I expect Flynn to own his mistakes and be given a punishment that takes into account all of his actions.  

#43 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:32 PM

LOL, I totally forgot this place had its own Breitbart/Fox/Crazy outlet.

Show me your dragon magic

#44 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:37 PM

I'm only mentioning Obama because Democrats are behaving now like Republicans did for 8 years.  We go from one tragedy to another in the same news day.  How do you discern between what is a real problem and what is just political opportunists howling at the wind?  IF Trump asked Comey to back off Flynn, yes, absolutely, that is a problem.  I seriously doubt you'll ever be able to prove this happened, as what has been revealed so far is that Trump said something to the effect of "I hope you can let this go."  You and I can read between the lines of what that means, but he didn't offer a quid pro quo or threaten Comey if he didn't acquiesce to his request.  At least that claim hasn't been made or substantiated.   Lynch met with Bill Clinton in a private hangar and my read between the lines is that Hillary's investigation was discussed.  Can I prove that in a court of law?  No.  Just as "I hope you can let this go" wouldn't stand up in court as the equivalent of "I'm ordering you to halt the investigation into my friend Michael Flynn."  Obama publicly stated Hillary did no wrong before Comey made his famous announcement in July.  How is that fundamentally different?  Do you doubt for a moment Obama and Lynch would have been upset if Comey had come out and recommended charges?

I also think the nature of the discussion on Flynn matters.  If we're talking for the weeks when the left was calling for the Logan Act to be used (again, something not used since 1791) because Flynn had a conversation with a foreign official before officially being sworn in, then yes, I think there should be some discussion if that is something we should look at.  Prosecutorial discretion. But if Flynn took illegal payments from Russia and intentionally broke the law, then by all means he should be investigated.  There's no doubt Clinton violated the law with her server and emails with classified information.  But as Comey said, no Prosecutor would go after her because you'd never be able to prove actual intent.  I think that same leeway should be considered depending on the exact crimes Flynn may have committed.  Petraeus took his fuckup like a man and was given leniency based on his record of service to his country.  I expect Flynn to own his mistakes and be given a punishment that takes into account all of his actions.  

Does the boss actually have to threaten the employee when asking them to do something unethical?  I think the argument can be made that the threat is inherently there, in the boss/employee relationship.  And while I would agree that Bill Clinton shouldn't have gotten on that plane, that same relationship doesn't exist.  I agree he could still threaten or offer quid pro quo, and if he did so he could face legal issues of his own, but that's all water under the bridge, not to mention it happened a full three years AFTER Clinton left her position in the Obama administration.  While brings us back to the point, which is that there is NO equivalency here.  I know the GOP squeezed as much seething, Clinton-corruption vitriol as they could out of Benghazi and the servers.  But there's no reason to believe the Obama tried to push Comey away from investigating a former member of his administration, with zero possibility that blame could actually fall on Obama himself, whereas we have serious questions about whether Trump tried to push Comey away from investigating Flynn (literally one day after he was fired) and later fired Comey, who was still pursuing that investigation in ways that could have connected back to the President or his campaign.

Do you see the difference?  It's subtle.  In one case a President did NOT pressure and/or fire the person doing the investigation, whereas in the other case the President DID pressure and/or fire the person doing the investigation.  Wow, those three little letters make a big difference.  It's no wonder that the "not" joke was the pinnacle of 90s humor.  The difference between lying and humor is tricky.

Sister burn the temple

#45 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:33 PM

Of course I see your point.  But I also believe that Obama's loyalty to the DNC and their party's nominee is just as strong as Trump's was to Flynn (both had been fired when they claimed their subordinate was innocent).  If you don't think Obama going on national TV and stating Hillary was innocent carries the same implications as Trump saying "I hope you find your way to letting this go", we'll have to agree to disagree.  I don't see any distinction in the employee/employer relationship in this matter.  Obama also claimed he had no idea Clinton had a private server, but in one of the emails on her server, one of the aides acknowledges that Obama was emailing her from a special, unknown email address.  I don't give a shit about any of that.  But if you're going to claim Obama had no reason to get involved in Hillary's investigation and we're reaching for any connection to tie Trump to wrongdoing, there's your equal example.

There's nothing to suggest that Comey was fired because he didn't play ball with Flynn.  That's unsubstantiated.  You may believe it's true, but your comparison falls short until that is reasonably true.  For the millionth time, every Democrat wanted Comey gone 8 days ago.  Clinton blamed him for her loss just 2 weeks ago.  Trump fires the guy, which is entirely in his right as President for any reason he wants (don't worry, I'm sure the left will work to get union protections for government appointees too).  But the man has done nothing illegal.  That's end of the story.

A special prosecutor has been appointed.  Comey will speak next week.  Until we get some real evidence, I'm not interested in whatever manufactured outrage the party completely out of power creates to make themselves seem relevant.  

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users