1635 replies to this topic

#556 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:23 PM

GOP says it doesn't name any collusion, so clearly nothing happened.

Well, except that, knowingly or unknowing, people working with the

Trump campaign were collaborating with Russian nationals that are most likely associated with the GRU/FSB.

#557 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:35 PM

Besides anything else, it makes it very hard to fire Rosenstein (and hence Mueller) - in the short term maybe it's simply that. In the long term, this new case in California - Pinedo. He's also taken a plea deal. That's 4/5 who have taken deals assuming Gates has flipped. They must be offering something against someone important, no? Just Flynn - he's clearly taken a really generous deal compared to what he might have had - why?

Whatever is going on, Republicans are stupid to think he's doing this because it's all he can come up with. This is clearly a building block to something much bigger IMO. 

• TAP likes this
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#558 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:19 PM

https://www.washingt...impression=true

Kushner has been present at meetings with the president where classified information was discussed and has access to the President’s Daily Brief, a digest of intelligence updates based on information from spies, satellites, and surveillance technology, according to people with knowledge of his access. 

And apart from staff on the National Security Council, he issues more requests for information to the intelligence community than any White House employee, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

Show me your dragon magic

#559 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:47 AM

Well this is interesting...

#560 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,662 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:04 AM

https://www.washingt...impression=true

Kushner has been present at meetings with the president where classified information was discussed and has access to the President’s Daily Brief, a digest of intelligence updates based on information from spies, satellites, and surveillance technology, according to people with knowledge of his access. 

And apart from staff on the National Security Council, he issues more requests for information to the intelligence community than any White House employee, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

We need some new nepotism laws.  "Guy my daughter fucks" shouldn't be a White House position with access to intelligence.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#561 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:45 PM

OK Stupid 

#562 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:40 PM

So Gates is about to roll over on Manafort. Who we are finding may have some fuckery in the 10's of millions of dollars. Mueller also charged a lawyer, who I believe was connected with Gates, of lying today. 

Manafort will most certainly be facing what would amount to life term in prison. He's in his late 60's. Now...who could Manafort roll on to stop that from happening? Hmmmm....gee golly. 

Does anybody else think this is all going to come to money. Russia is Trump's bookie, and Trump has been doing some shady ass shit for a long time with them?

#563 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:43 PM

So Gates is about to roll over on Manafort. Who we are finding may have some fuckery in the 10's of millions of dollars. Mueller also charged a lawyer, who I believe was connected with Gates, of lying today. 

Manafort will most certainly be facing what would amount to life term in prison. He's in his late 60's. Now...who could Manafort roll on to stop that from happening? Hmmmm....gee golly. 

Does anybody else think this is all going to come to money. Russia is Trump's bookie, and Trump has been doing some shady ass shit for a long time with them?

Not convinced Manafort will flip - he might correctly surmise there's a good chance he ends up dead given the Russian gangsters he's always been involved with. Interesting though....

#564 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:54 PM

Hummm...never thought of that angle ^ cripes. 

#565 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:08 PM

Hummm...never thought of that angle ^ cripes. 

this guy is involved:

https://en.wikipedia...mion_Mogilevich

#566 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 24 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

WHAT RICK GATES' GUILTY PLEA MEANS FOR MUELLER’S PROBE

https://www.wired.co...muellers-probe/

#567 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 24 February 2018 - 04:16 PM

Democrat HPSCI memo.

http://docs.house.go...80205-sd002.pdf

#568 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,662 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:03 PM

So I just looked at my upcoming February paycheck...and WOW!  I will be bringing home a whopping $30 more, thanks to the amazing middle class tax cut passed by our President, the best ever, Donald J. Trump.  I mean...my jaw hit the floor.  This is life changing.  Just think of it!  The $548/month I was spending on my son's daycare...take THAT daycare costs!  Now it's like I'm only paying $518!  Who the hell needs universal pre-K when we have tax cuts?  Guys, I may just go crazy with this new income.  Switch to Bud Light from Natty Light for a month?  Laugh off a couple of Ticketmaster fees?  The possibilities are fucking endless. 

Mr. President, this Natty Light's Bud's for you!

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#569 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:16 AM

The Deep State Takes Out the White House’s Dark Clown Prince

#570 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:38 AM

Mueller has dropped 20 charges against Rick Gates, who will testify as needed for the prosecution. 

Plea deal here. 

Both Gates and Flynn got very light sentences in turn for flipping. They must be giving up some good stuff. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users