14 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:03 PM

People have asked me why the user named "Randall Flagg" was banned. 

Flagg was banned for a variety of reasons:

Disclosing my personal information on a public board (he had done this before on HTGTH and was also banned)

Subtle threats, such as peppering his posts with personal tidbits about me, my family, where I worked an so on.

He also sent me a variety of PMs over the preceding months threatening me with legal action and claiming he was being "harassed" by me. 

Claiming I was a conspiracy theorist non stop at GnR Evo.

Attacking my character with slander and lies on a nearly daily basis. 

Creating a dual account. We do not allow dual accounts. 

A previous member was also banned for the same reason: Discussing personal issues of another member, and then me. She was banned immediately, while we gave Flagg a few opportunities to redeem himself. 

Flagg was not singled out, picked on, or harrassed online. Quite the opposite. "Flagg" took it upon himself to data mine me, and let me know whenever he had the opportunity that he knew various aspects about my life. He also lied about my personal beliefs in an attempt to discredit me. 

As a result I banned his IPs from this site as well as my personal business site. 

I will not tolerate any user "outing" others on this forum. Nor will I allow anybody to spread false information about users here or elsewhere (and still be allowed to post here.) Anybody who releases personal information about a user will be permanently banned. 

No exceptions. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#2 Kujo

Kujo

*RIP*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationSlidell, LA

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:31 PM

This guy's been a little bitch as long as I can remember.
He gets pissed when people have different opinions than him and tries to be the typical Internet tough guy. When he finds out other people are better at that, he plays the victim while still being a passive aggressive asshole.

He is not missed. Good riddance.

#3 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:39 PM

Flagg has a history of posting personal information about me. He was banned back at HTGTH for putting my full name in a post. He also talked about my wife, my children and what I did for a living. That post can be read here. 

SCREEN SHOTS AT ALSO AT BOTTOM OF POST. 

v42dee.png

Jarmo banned him, and everybody agreed he was a scumbag and needed to go. This behavior was unacceptable. 

14jqcf4.png

Flagg likes to personally slander me as well as other people. 

2h7nkma.png

He makes no apologies for posting my full name online after data mining me. In fact he likes to use it as a threat against me and others. Here he lies about my education level, claims I'm a conspiracy theorist and again talks about what I do for a living. 

6xrm06.jpg

Flagg will slip in subtle threats, using the first letter of my name in posts...just to remind me. That's not my user name and I don't go by it...ever. 

2gv0gfq.png

Threatening users online is his go-to move though. Here is his subtle threat to "out" me to customers/clients relating to my personal business. In this case, he was angry that I advocated outing Neo Nazis. So he felt this was an appropriate response: 

33peed1.png

In yet another post, he does the same thing to another user, who he falsely accused of being a racist. As I said, it's  his go-to move: 

2ezs683.png

Yet like most bullies, he claims he's the victim. I received this PM from him 26 weeks ago, again with veiled threats. He claims my personal name and job were made publicly known...by me. This is patently false of course, I don't make it a habit to post personal information about myself online. However we all know Flagg has a history of posting things about me. Once again, he makes the threat to contact my clients. 

6suuf7.png

And this morning this shithead sent me another PM. Again telling me my real name, the name of my business, and where I live. He claims that I am "harassing" him, yet he posts to me non stop at Evo.

50% of his posts EASILY contain a mention of me. His posting history confirms this. The majority of those slander me with lies, threats, jabs about my personal life, and insults. Yet he claims I'm harassing him. 26 weeks went between those two PMs, and he voluntarily interacted with me on a public forum nearly every day. When he wasn't posting to me, he was posting about me. 

He also claims he "left" this forum because he didn't feel safe, which is false. He was suspended, and then banned permanently for posting personal information about me again. He also made false claims that I physically threatened him. 

11tpoc4.png

So as we can see, Flagg has a history of harassment, slander, looking up personal information on users as a means to threaten/bully them, and has been banned for this practice from other forums in the past.

That's why he was banned. 

Finally like clockwork, the bully switches back into victim mode and writes a post appealing to the admin for help. He claims he's being personally attacked. He also insinuates that something happened around his house, and that I may have had something to do with it. He also claims he no longer feels safe. 

Talk about 100% batshit crazy. 

333a0it.png

So fuck this guy. He's a cunt to the highest degree. 

I hope he does file a restraining order on me (good luck with that by the way moron). That way I'll have his name, and I can go ahead and submit all this data I have saved for a harassment charge. Something he's clearly been doing for years, and is stupid enough to put in writing. 

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.png   25KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  2.png   15.58KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  J.png   93.05KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  PM.png   19.24KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  Personal.png   23.79KB   0 downloads

#4 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:04 PM

I like the idea that the ex-military, heavily armed loon from God's country is somehow afraid of you, who I would guess is far too busy with a baby to be at all concerned with his life.

As much as I enjoyed telling him he's wrong, I'm glad he's gone.  Who needs that shit in their life...even online?

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#5 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:09 PM

LOL at the precious snowflake using a Negan pic. 

Show me your dragon magic

#6 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:18 PM

LOL at the precious snowflake using a Negan pic. 

I know...what a shock that he identifies with two fictional characters...one a loner out to save the world and the other a maniacal narcissist trying to bully the world into his way of being. 

Sister burn the temple

#7 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:40 PM

I like the idea that the ex-military, heavily armed loon from God's country is somehow afraid of you, who I would guess is far too busy with a baby to be at all concerned with his life.

As much as I enjoyed telling him he's wrong, I'm glad he's gone.  Who needs that shit in their life...even online?

According to him "things were happening around his house," which later became "somebody was calling him day and night." Which he believes is me, and he's scared. I think he's full of shit and can kiss my ass. He posted this BS on an open forum asking for help. What a whiny, weak little beta male who lies through his teeth. Such a liar. 

Notice how all of the screen shots are now gone? Little bitch reported them and clearly had them deleted. I had some crybabies do that before with an Axl meme I made once too. They don't just vanish on their own, not for a long time. 

I just added them as attachments instead. 

#8 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:54 PM

Ha, he's reporting your screenshots of his conversations/comments?  Ego can't take it I guess...

Sister burn the temple

#9 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:35 AM

4b9692307f8b9a422a600200-750.jpg

Sister burn the temple

#10 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:00 PM

4b9692307f8b9a422a600200-750.jpg

Is this one of those posts that you have to go to another message board to understand?

Show me your dragon magic

#11 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 05 May 2018 - 10:08 PM

Flagg was alway a nut case.

#12 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:02 PM

How the fuck did I miss all this drama! Thank the lort he's gone, he was a misogynistic psycho nut job.

#13 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 17 February 2020 - 04:56 PM

I just wanted to add what a total cunt this guy is. Just a pathetic piece of worm shit. 

That's all I can think of now...other than that's he's a cunt. 

#14 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 17 February 2020 - 07:22 PM

I just wanted to add what a total cunt this guy is. Just a pathetic piece of worm shit. 

That's all I can think of now...other than that's he's a cunt. 

Uhoh...trouble at grnevo?

Sister burn the temple

#15 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 17 February 2020 - 07:42 PM

No. Have been way too busy to be many other places...I just remembered what a cunt he was.  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users