103 replies to this topic

#1 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

I don't know if the rest of you are aware of the vacuous mumblings Of Jenny McCarthy and her equally moronic boyfriend Jim Carrey, but here is the latest gem:

"I love Botox, I absolutely love it," she said. "I get it minimally, so I can still move my face. But I really do think it's a savior."

The fucking idiot doesn't mind putting toxins in her face, but oh, god forbid, you vaccinate your child.

In the same interview, she announces that she has found a cure for autism:

She also opened up about Evan, who she said has lost his autism diagnosis after a year of diet and detox.

I'll update this whenever appropriate. Which should be often... like every time the moron opens that hole in her face.

Ooh, the source: http://omg.yahoo.com...carrey/19433?nc

#2 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:25 PM

In a Time magazine piece, the ignorant fool opens that hole in her face again.

TIME: Your collaborator recommends that parents accept only the haemophilus influenzae type B (HIB) and tetanus vaccine for newborns and then think about the rest. Not polio? What about the polio clusters in unvaccinated communities like the Amish in the U.S.? What about the 2004 outbreak that swept across Africa and Southeast Asia after a single province in northern Nigeria banned vaccines?
McCarthy: I do believe sadly it's going to take some diseases coming back to realize that we need to change and develop vaccines that are safe. If the vaccine companies are not listening to us, it's their fucking fault that the diseases are coming back. They're making a product that's shit. If you give us a safe vaccine, we'll use it. It shouldn't be polio versus autism.

Orac has the details at Respectful Insolence

#3 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:15 AM

Yes she is.
Show me your dragon magic

#4 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:46 AM

I never saw her as hot really. I never was a fan of Jim Carey either. I do like a couple of his stupid movies but ...they're made for each other.
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#5 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:34 AM

It's POLIO V. AUTISM in an EPIC. FUCKING. BATTLE! On pay per view.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#6 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:35 AM

Wheel out Hulk Hogan as the special guest referee.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#7 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:59 AM

I guess that she isn't old enough to remember polio. Through vaccines, it had mostly been eliminated by the time that I was a child, but its devastating effects were everywhere for one to see. One of my mom's greatest fears(back then) was that my sister(she was born in the 40s) would become infected with the virus. As a kid attending the State Fair, one of the first exhibits that one encountered was the tent with the iron lung. The tent would usually include several exhibits demonstrating the advances of 20th Century medicine, but the iron lung was the most prominent. One of my earliest memories as a child was being terrified of having to spend my life in one of those things, and my mother reassuring me that the vaccine eliminated the probability of that happening.

#8 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:07 PM

Wheel out Hulk Hogan as the special guest referee.

"Vaccines aren't all they're cracked up to be BROTHA!"
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#9 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:03 PM

total fuckwad

#10 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

Hogan??^

#11 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:05 PM

Jenny...meh, either really.

#12 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

I guess that she isn't old enough to remember polio. Through vaccines, it had mostly been eliminated by the time that I was a child, but its devastating effects were everywhere for one to see.

One of my mom's greatest fears(back then) was that my sister(she was born in the 40s) would become infected with the virus. As a kid attending the State Fair, one of the first exhibits that one encountered was the tent with the iron lung. The tent would usually include several exhibits demonstrating the advances of 20th Century medicine, but the iron lung was the most prominent.

One of my earliest memories as a child was being terrified of having to spend my life in one of those things, and my mother reassuring me that the vaccine eliminated the probability of that happening.

Yeah...

BUT! If we brought back that horrific disease, it might make the pharma companies make BETTER vaccines!

Why don't you understand that we can better pressure Eli Lilly if we all have polio?
Sister burn the temple

#13 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:06 PM

Yeah But Vaccines are vaccines. You have to get them when entering a college even if you had them when you were young but just can't prove it. How about that ray gun they stick in you like Bones on the U.S.S. Enterprise when you deploy? G.D. Sorry Praise His Name.
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#14 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

I did a little reading. They started vaccinating for polio 5 years before my birth. Before then...

Posted Image

#15 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:25 PM

I did a little reading. They started vaccinating for polio 5 years before my birth. Before then...

Posted Image

My god. They were microwaving them?

I'm hungry for Soylent Green.
Sister burn the temple

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users