• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:04 PM

lol....

#17 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:34 PM

dead dead! Thank gawd to . Same writer who wrote last years turd "Year one" were doing the writing.

#18 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:48 PM

So they trashed it? No GB III?
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#19 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:51 PM

according to Murry yeah. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they ie the studio just doesn't go the remake / reboot route.

#20 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

Well it's probably better they leave it alone. Although on the other hand maybe they can look at it from a Rocky standpoint: Make one good last one to go out on, instead of a shitty last one. (or was that Star Trek?)

#21 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:35 AM

Rambo.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#22 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:50 AM

Yea, one of those shit movies, lol.

#23 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:18 PM

Rambo.

they are working on doing another one . though no sly .

#24 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:51 PM

No wonder I go to the movies maybe once a year.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#25 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Ghostbusters 3 has been in a vague state of development for many years now, and in a fascinating new Esquire interview, franchise costar and chief threequel cheerleader Dan Aykroyd sounds more than a little exhausted at the long process of attempting to bring the horror-comedy franchise back to the big screen. He explains how a long writing process — which included a draft by Office writers Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg followed by a rewrite from Etan Cohen (Tropic Thunder, Men in Black 3) — has produced “a script that we like.” But he winds up issuing a statement that sounds like a message directed right atGhostbuster‘s studio, Sony — a warning that he and director-producer Ivan Reitman might be moving on, and taking the franchise with them. Says Aykroyd:

We can’t wait forever. And now’s the time to tell the picture company, and I’d say this quite publicly, it’s time now to sit down and make this movie, or you will lose your main principals, and you won’t be able to make it without us, because we have rights, and now is time to make the movie… You don’t take advantage of that in the next three or four months, I’ll see you in Australia, where we’ll be selling Crystal Head [Akyroyd's vodka brand].

Aykroyd also talks openly about the wavering interest of Bill Murray, and at one point says, “Had Billy chosen to do the Eisenberg/Stupnitsky script of two years ago, it would be out this summer, and it would be a massive hit.” (The two remain friends, and Aykroyd promises that, should Murray decide to rejoin Ghostbusters 3, “he can always come back at any time and be rebuilt into it.”) If nothing else, Aykroyd’s interview is an essential document of the reboot era, and the difficult of bringing a beloved franchise back to life.
http://popwatch.ew.c...-3-dan-aykroyd/

#26 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

So long Egon... :(

#27 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:54 PM

New 'Ghostbusters' to star women, director Paul Feig confirms

Fear not: The new "Ghostbusters" movie you've heard about is officially on the way -- and it's starring "hilarious women."
"Bridesmaids" director Paul Feig confirmed on Twitter on Wednesday that he'll be helming the project, and he knows exactly who he's "gonna call" to star in it.

Of course, he didn't name names, but we bet Feig agrees with Bill Murray that actresses like Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig should be at the top of the casting call list. (Both McCarthy and Wiig worked with Feig in 2011's hit "Bridesmaids," and McCarthy returned to work with him on 2013's comedy "The Heat.")

Feig also noted that he'll be scripting this project along with "Parks and Recreation's" Katie Dippold.
The idea for another "Ghostbusters," this time with a crew of women doing the paranormal hunting, was first raised in August. Feig hinted strongly at the time that he was going to be involved.

'Ghostbusters' reboot: Paul Feig, and an all-women cast?

As some of the Twitterati accused the ladies-led "Ghostbusters" concept of being a "gimmick," Feig swiftly responded, "Interesting how making a movie with men in the lead roles is normal but making a movie with women in the lead roles is a 'gimmick.' #its2014."

#28 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:06 AM

Looks like my girlfriend Kristen Wiig is going to be in it. 

New 'Ghostbusters' Cast Taking Shape

#29 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:01 PM

We've come so far and fallen so short... almost put this in SJW thread.

Ghostbusters trailer: Anger over 'add-on' black female character in movie reboot

Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#30 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 03 March 2016 - 11:23 PM

We've come so far and fallen so short... almost put this in SJW thread.

Ghostbusters trailer: Anger over 'add-on' black female character in movie reboot

Somebody was bound to get upset...

I'm more let down by the trailer as a whole. Not too funny. I find, at least for me, almost any trailer can make a movie look funny etc...this didn't do much. I want to like it...I really do. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users