34 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:52 AM

Nice to meet you, allow me to introduce myself...I have a funny look on my face, because right before the picture, I caught my dick in my zipper....twice. Anyway I like sitting in my yard and shit like that, it's totally cool.

Posted Image

Here's my slutty wife Cindy Workman. I met her in the parking lot of the Flyin' J. Just like anywhere else we live, we just throw shit on the floor when we are done with it. Some people think she had a stroke, but her face is just funny like that I guess. Sometimes she wears those clear heels and that shit is hawt! She blew my cousin and his buddy before she met me, but I don't hold it against her on
account of her being drunk.

.Posted Image
Posted Image

Here I am thinkin' about how I can rent a video now that Blockbuster has a lien against my shit!

Posted Image

Like I said, I love sittin in the yard and thinkin' about shit..Here is my bitchin' ride...it's been sitting for eight years now, but hopefully I'll
have her up n running soon.

.Posted Image

Check that shit out! Totally bitchin!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Here's me shootin' my last lease agreement....yeeeeehaw!!!!
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#2 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:19 AM

Was this the trailer for " A Redneck Life"???

#3 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:07 PM

Sweet looking ride... now it just needs a camo paint job.

#4 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:06 PM

I got the disgusting shivers when I saw his hands in every pic...do you think he ever washed them or cleaned his nails? I think I threw up a little

#5 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:55 PM

^^Nothing says white trash like dirty finger nails. Well, I guess if you are a grease monkey, then it is OK.

#6 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:12 PM

I sorta got sick when I noticed the floor in the kitchen...seriously, there is NO EXCUSE for that...you could eat off my floor..I like clean, no clutter..I even want my floors to smell good!

#7 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:48 PM

I'm quite fond of your stroke comment. Perhaps she's related to the sham wow guy?

Posted Image
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#8 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:35 PM

I got the disgusting shivers when I saw his hands in every pic...do you think he ever washed them or cleaned his nails? I think I threw up a little

Do you remember how the walls looked in those pictures? The FRONT DOOR looked the same way...like pig pen lived there.

I sorta got sick when I noticed the floor in the kitchen...seriously, there is NO EXCUSE for that...you could eat off my floor..I like clean, no clutter..I even want my floors to smell good!

Yup, that's where they live man, totally gross. Again, do you remember the pictures by chance? Notice the q-tip on the floor of their kitchen...nothin' like using a q-tip and throwin' that thing on the kitchen floor when yer dun with it!

#9 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:31 PM

I'm quite fond of your stroke comment. Perhaps she's related to the sham wow guy?

Yea, tough break for that dude. They should re-name him the "Sham....heeeeey-what-the-fuck-is-this-coked-up-Miami-hooker-biting-my-tongue-for?" guy.

#10 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

That is a sweet 3 ton jack that the dude has

#11 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:34 PM

Yea, I'd like to use it to jack a torque converter up his redneck ass.

#12 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:35 PM

hahahaha

#13 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:38 PM

Huh???

Just a kickin' hippee's asses and kickin'

#14 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:46 PM

Huh???

Just a kickin' hippee's asses and kickin'

Check out his Cindy Workman stroke face around 55 seconds.

#15 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:00 PM

Yeah the kitchen floor thing made me think of the old days at work. In the shitty housing projects or just regular houses. I think I told the story of the crazy ex-teacher who we pulled over, he was wearing a blue sequenced gown with a big teddy bear buckled up in the back seat....We had many calls to his house and it was so disgusting and I was so tired of his crazy shit one night that I pissed on the floor in his house while he was ranting and raving nonsense as usual and the look of horror on my partners face was pretty funny. There were drugs laying there and I figured I would just get all their attention? It didn't even faze the crazy guy but all the people who were living there w/o out his approval left because I guess I scared them. They didn't give a shit that the cops were there until the big crazy one just pissed on the floor and on their pills and pot while listening to a crazy persons rant. They were tripping over themselves trying to get out. To this day he said he laughs at just the casual manner that I just went about taking a piss between the kitchen and living room floor while calmly explaining to everyone that I was tired of coming to this house and listening to this shit. Unfortunately some body told my wife about this at a BBQ and she was not happy with me. She knew I did crazy shit but I didn't tell her a lot of what went on because I didn't want her to be afraid for me more than she was. She doesn't know most things that I went through. Every once and awhile I'll tell her about something now because I'm retired from the life threatening jobs??? She will sometimes say that she doesn't want to hear it because she doesn't want to remember the phone calls when I was wounded etc.. I guess I don't blame her. My own brother at one time sent a bunch of incident reports to my house when he was assigned to a certain cheese eating squad. My wife opened the envelope and started reading them and was upset because I didn't tell her about these things....Whatever the past is past and at least I'm hear to tell some of the funnier things that happened....
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users