"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#2 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:24 AM

She also scored a D in her college economics class.

#3 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:26 AM

I could see a D in Physics, or maybe Chemistry, hell, even some intro to Biology, but shit, economics???

#4 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:50 AM

She was on Chris Matthews or something the other day looking hotter than ever.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#5 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:53 PM

She was on Chris Matthews or something the other day looking hotter than ever.

Its her main selling point.

Imagine an alternate time line where the economy doesn't destruct under Bush. McCain, Romney,etc. would have been thrown under a bus, and the neocons would have tied their strings to her and rode her ass into the White House, probably for two terms.

Obviously that is now very unlikely. First impressions are everything, and while various prez/vice prez candidates do live to see another day and some win, she wasn't handled very well and she isn't very likely to shake off her current image. It would literally take a miracle. Its insane that she squandered what she(or anyone) knew would be a massive buzz just to be McCain's lap dog. She'll always regret that.

One of the reasons I laugh when I see liberals bitch and moan about her. They don't seem to realize we were simply one less Bush tax cut(among other things) away from her taking the presidency.

She should have waited until 2012 obviously.
Surprise, surprise, surprise!

#6 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:16 PM

A lot of people have been noticing that she is looking hotter after running as VP
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#7 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:35 AM

A lot of people have been noticing that she is looking hotter after running as VP

She's got that slutty flight attendant look down pat.

#8 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:52 AM

That doesn't change the fact that she is an idiot.
You Commie, Homo Loving Sons of Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

Letterman's response (Pretty funny, and no apology):

#10 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:51 PM

She's got that slutty flight attendant look down pat.

I bet Todd bought her a school girl and nurse outfit.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#11 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:33 PM

You just look at her and tell she hasn't been fucked right in years.

#12 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

Batter up.

#13 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

You just look at her and tell she hasn't been fucked right in years.

Ugh, I'd say she most definitely has been fucked right.

#14 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:41 PM

Top 10 Reasons Sarah Palin's Outrage is A Little Late... 10) Last September, a skit on Saturday Night Live suggested incest in the Palin family. "What about the husband?" asked a mock Times reporter. "You know he's doing those daughters. I mean, come on. It's Alaska!" No outrage. Sarah Palin appeared on the show one month later in late October. Sarah Palin (9) Days after the announcement of Bristol's pregnancy, Conan O'Brien joked, "It's true, John McCain's running mate, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, has revealed that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant. Palin said, ‘We should never have introduced her to John Edwards.'" Where was the outrage? Was Conan promoting infidelity with an underage girl? 8 ) "Governor Palin announced over the weekend that her 17-year-old unmarried daughter is five months pregnant. Oh, boy, you thought John Edwards was in trouble before, now he's really done it!" –Jay Leno 7) "All the Republicans are heaping praise on Governor Palin. Fred Thompson said, as an actor, he could see them making a movie about Sarah Palin and her family. Didn't they already make that movie? I think it was called ‘Knocked Up!'"–Jay Leno 6) Craig Ferguson's skit of "Larry King vs Levi Johnston" asks about "kinky sex" with the drapes open. Craig Ferguson's honorary Alaska citizenship, granted by Governor Palin wasn't rescinded. 5) "According to expense reports, Sarah Palin charged the state of Alaska over $21,000 for her children to travel with her on official business. In fairness to Gov. Palin, when she leaves them home alone they get pregnant." – Seth Meyers (SNL) Sarah Palin was in a sketch with Seth a week earlier. 4) On October 8, 2008, Sarah Palin walked out on the ice with 6 year old Piper and 13 year old Willow, Conan O'Brien said, "Saturday night, Sarah Palin is going to drop the first puck at the Philadelphia Flyers' hockey game. Then Palin will spend the rest of the game trying to keep the hockey players out of her daughter's penalty box." Oh, yes he did. You get the outrage…but not a peep then. According to the new "logic", O'Brien was advocating for some sick stuff. 3) Rush Limbaugh, "Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat. Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is a White House dog?" And he puts up a picture of Chelsea Clinton. Chelsea Clinton is 13 years old. Rush also says, "In last year's campaign, the most prominent, articulate voice for standard run-of-the-mill good old-fashioned American conservatism was Sarah Palin." Calling a young woman a "dog" can't be helpful to her "self esteem." 2) "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno." John McCain, Palin's running mate. Should McCain apologize to every young woman in America? 1) Palin's friend, political defender and informer of the David Letterman comments, John Ziegler was fired from his radio show for using the "n word" on line and on air in 1997. In 2000, he was fired for spelling the n-word on the air. How much does that word affect the psychological health of the youth of America, regardless of their race? Now he is pimping his film about how mean the "liberal media" was to Palin. The "candidate who must be obeyed" was talking about Palin's family when he said "kids are off limits." Jake Tapper of ABC News interviewing then Candidate Obama asked, "Governor Palin and her husband issued a statement today saying their 17-year-old daughter Bristol, who is unmarried, is five months pregnant. Do you have any reaction?" OBAMA: "I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people's families are off-limits. And people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Governor Palin's performance as a governor or her potential performance as a vice president. And so I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. You know, my mother had me when she was 18. And, you know, how family deals with issues and — and, you know, teenaged children, that shouldn't be the topic of — of our politics." The Palin children have been fodder for comedians since they were brought to the national stage. Incest isn't funny. Ugly kid jokes aren't funny. Many of the things said about public figures are just flat wrong. Being "knocked up" isn't much fun. I understand being defensive; just wonder what took so long. Why now? © AlaskaReport.com All Rights Reserved.

#15 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:42 PM

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

I still laugh at that. Its such a great line. No way in hell did McCain come up with that on his own.
Surprise, surprise, surprise!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users