384 replies to this topic

#31 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:14 PM

I TM'd my friend and he told me to quit fucking with him like 4 times before he started to believe me. Look on the news and see how many people are outside of the Apollo theatre.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#32 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:15 PM

Regardless of the things that may have went on in his personal life. The man was a music legand and someone I grew up listening to. RIP king of pop.

#33 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:16 PM

I wonder if he'll get even bigger now that he's gone like Cobain/Nirvana did.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#34 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:16 PM

That's the thing. I only know of one thing as a fact and that was his talent. All the other oddities and questionable personal things I do NOT know as fact.

#35 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:17 PM

I wonder if he'll get even bigger now that he's gone like Cobain/Nirvana did.

I always thought his base were really nutty, so I'd say yes to that question.

#36 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

They were probably the only thing that kept him going this last decade though.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#37 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:20 PM

He appeared to be a very sad man.

#38 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

I really feel for this situation, I have no idea why it's affecting me so hard. I know I am going to feel even worse if they find out the cause was drugs. I have an urge to dig in my closet for my MJ doll!
You Commie, Homo Loving Sons of Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#39 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

They just had the dude who produced or mixed the first Jackson 5 albums on the news, and he said Michael never had a real childhood, and thus he relentless desire to simulate a second chance at a real childhood in his later years.

#40 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:25 PM

this is awesome:

You Commie, Homo Loving Sons of Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#41 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

I really feel for this situation, I have no idea why it's affecting me so hard. I know I am going to feel even worse if they find out the cause was drugs.

I have an urge to dig in my closet for my MJ doll!

I do too, I think it's because of the era we grew up in Bandita. That's what it is for me anyway. Think about it, we have virtually spent our entire lives watching this man. Not to mention his opus during our teen years, it's effect on us is just like AFD.

#42 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

I really feel for this situation, I have no idea why it's affecting me so hard. I know I am going to feel even worse if they find out the cause was drugs.

I have an urge to dig in my closet for my MJ doll!

I don't know about you, but Michael was the first artist I really went crazy for.

That's probably why I'm so saddened by this.

#43 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

CNN might actually put what Obama had for lunch on the backburner for a few days.

#44 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

They just had the dude who produced or mixed the first Jackson 5 albums on the news, and he said Michael never had a real childhood, and thus he relentless desire to simulate a second chance at a real childhood in his later years.

Makes sense to me.

The MJ board I'm reading is really sad in a way. The denial was amazing as the story unfolded. I'd imagine it would be the same on the GnR boards if Axl died.

#45 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:30 PM

Well to lighten the mood a little, from another board I read:

"Amazing talent. Nuttier than a Payday bar but quite frankly, if I had his money and fame I would form a militia of midget lesbians to masturbate in front of every Wendy's to protest the fact that the Frosty is just too thick. I might even commission a group of MIT grads to come up with a non-collapsible straw."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users