Photo

Why hasn't Beck filed numerous lawsuits.....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:07 AM

Why hasn't Glenn Beck filed numerous lawsuits against all the things he claim are "Unconstitutional" ? Surely he has the capital required to begin litigation against everything he cries over each night? Why haven't the GOP jumped in to fund the legal team required to address these supposed assaults on our Constitution? What could the reason possibly be? What's holding them up?
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#2 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:16 AM

full of poopies is my guess

#3 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:34 AM

I believe that law suits are being written up but you can't file suit on something that isn't finished or that you don't know about. There are various groups waiting to file suits based on different scenarios. Whatever, it has to go before the Supreme Court first and if they say it's not against the constitution then the lawsuits will come into play. The argument of being part of the commerce clauses and part of the constitution isn't going to pass the litmus of allowing congress to do what they wish as being constitutional or not....It remains to be seen I guess. It's going to get ugly I think. But I still have yet to even listen to Beck so I voted full of it until I hear otherwise.
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#4 Gryfon

Gryfon

Members

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:13 PM

Glenn Beck is a sensationalist media whore with more sex appeal to female viewers than actual morals, sort of like the person who reads the weather compared to a politician with his future on stake with every statement he makes.

http://www.liveleak....=1e0_1242848622

He is eye candy rather than impartial or a voice of the people, just like some other internationally broadcasted morons who talk louder than they listen.

#5 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:46 PM

I'd like to take this opportunity to talk to you about Goldline...
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users