#16 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:07 PM

Peeping punk!
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#17 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:19 PM

Will you be tivo'ing the extravaganza Tuesday? Taking the day off? Meditating?
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#18 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

Americans giving Obama extraordinary support: polls WASHINGTON (AFP) – Barack Obama has attained extraordinarily high levels of public approval, according to opinion polls released Sunday, ahead of his historic inauguration ceremony as the first African-American president. A survey conducted by The New York Times and CBS News found a US public eager to give the president-elect a wide berth as he attempts to turn around a faltering US economy, tackle global warming, help solve the intractable Middle East peace process, along with a plethora of other mammoth challenges. Of those surveyed, 79 percent were optimistic about the next four years under Obama, the highest level of goodwill attained by any of the past five incoming presidents. Most Americans told The Times that they did not expect real progress in improving the economy, reforming the health care system or ending the war in Iraq -- three of the central promises of the Obama campaign for at least two years.

#19 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:37 PM

Canada is Obama's first Official travel stop! betcha didn't know that!

#20 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:41 PM

I honestly did not know that. (Johny Carson impression /off.)

#21 One Way Ticket

One Way Ticket

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:57 PM

Whatever happens with us in the next 4 years, tomorrow will be a day remembered and talked about forever and that's pretty cool to be a part of that kind of history making before it's even made. And finally we can say "George, get the FUCK OUT"!!!!!
If you stay ready.....you never have to get ready!!!

#22 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:06 PM

Tomorrow is the day....

#23 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:29 PM

And finally we can say "George, get the FUCK OUT"!!!!!

I think a lot of us have been saying that for along time, unfortunately he wasn't compelled to listen until tomorrow. Less than 24 hours to go....
Show me your dragon magic

#24 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:59 PM

Don't forget to buy your commemorative Obama plates. While at work you can look over and smile or just sit around with the family staring at the plate....Is it a bit overboard? Hells no bitch! Maybe it's just me? but just 2 per order? Billy Mayes here with a full 12 place setting Obama family style each with Obama, or a family member and a dog to be named later...Act now and we'll throw in a 24 scale Obama's beast that's right the new presidential limo and a gallon of oxy clean.....Also if you call w/i the next 10 minutes we'll throw in the Obama figurine with the kung fu grip holding the barakberry. Jeez....
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#25 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

yesterday I thought today was the 20th...I even cancelled an appointment..they didn't even tell me that today was the 19th..didn't even clue in till my second coffee around 8:30

#26 One Way Ticket

One Way Ticket

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:17 AM

Good Morning America!!! Today the Dick gets removed from our country's ass & it feels GREAT!!!!!
If you stay ready.....you never have to get ready!!!

#27 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:43 AM

Let the prosecutions begin!!!

#28 Tatiana Kudrin

Tatiana Kudrin

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:55 AM

omg all those people! and that motorcade is really impressive. wish i could be there.
part of that clique

#29 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:31 AM

AM radio has been giving him hell over the cost of the inauguration, but I thought presidential inaugurations were paid for from private money.

#30 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:57 PM

The helicopter is has taken off with Bush. Our national nightmare is finally over!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users