46 replies to this topic

#1 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:42 PM

please bitch..wtf is up with this weirdo bitch? seriously rockin both sexual organs ..music sucks!!!!

#2 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:50 PM

Well....at least she is different I guess. I like what she is trying to do...the Elton John on acid thing.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:57 PM

Gaga has a bigger dick the Sir Elton.

#4 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

I heard a dude talking about her recently. Her real name is Stephanie. He said she a bit nutty and actually came into the mens room at a Lower Manhattan Club and pissed in the sink. He said she does not have a penis but she is a lesbian and has a girlfriend... This is what I heard...
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#5 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:26 PM

She's amazing. She is this generation's Madonna, so anyone who doesn't like her needs to invest in a few cases of earplugs because she isn't going away anytime soon.

She could have easily coasted for a few more years on her album The Fame and milked the album of singles as every track was single worthy. Instead, she releases an EP(The Fame Monster) that has some MONSTER singles.

If this was the 80s/early 90s, both these albums would be shattering sales records as people of all ages listen to her. She does sell millions of albums, but her albums are also some of the most downloaded on all torrent sites, and of course newsgroups and such sites as limewire, kazaa,etc.

I disliked her at first as well because it all felt manufactured and forced, but so does everything in this culture. Once I decided to give it a fair chance and a second listen, was completely blown away.

One funny thing about her though is her career is a tad similar to Alanis. Alanis released a cheesy, safe, pop album before Jagged Little Pill. It went NOWHERE. Then she releases Jagged Little Pill, and it is marketed as her debut and traces of the previous album pretty much wiped out of existence.

GaGa released an album using her real name in 2005. Posted it on my own site, but I'll go ahead and post it here as well for The Syndicate.

Posted Image

This is Lady GaGa BEFORE she became Lady GaGa. She went by her real name(Stefani Germanotta) at the time. Album is from 2005. Interesting how this album receives zero promotion, and is not acknowledged in her discography, even on her official site. Before uploading this I checked her main forum, and since its allowed to be shared there openly, we'll do it here as well.

Its definitely not nearly as good as her reinvention as Lady GaGa, but any fan should check it out for shits and giggles. If I was gonna compare this EP to anything, I'd say its a cross between Michelle Branch, Alicia Keys and Avril Lavigne. Much more generic than The Fame and The Fame Monster, but its worth a listen.

Something Crazy
Wish You Were Here
No Floods
Words
Red and Blue

http://www.4shared.c...d_and_Blue.html
Surprise, surprise, surprise!

#6 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:36 PM

Thanks dood, I DL'd and will give 'er a listen tomorrow.

#7 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:04 PM

She is this generations Madonna well till the next this generations Madonna come along.

#8 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:24 PM

please..I just threw up a little...dumb twat

#9 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:26 PM

I like to think she is this generation's Flock of Seagulls.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#10 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:51 AM

I rather go with this generations Boy George.

#11 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:01 AM

which ever
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#12 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:36 PM

I don't really like her music much, but I like her guts to be something a little different in the music world. She's interesting, that's for sure.

#13 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

Cool video...

http://www.guardian....video-telephone
Show me your dragon magic

#14 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:02 AM

Chicks in prison...cool.

#15 Cheapjon

Cheapjon

Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:27 PM

at first I didn't like her at all, well.. i hated her, I've realized now though how talented she is and have a great respect for her and she actually have some great songs too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users