does my ass look fat in this?

#32 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:35 AM

But what level of education do you need to realize that you should eat less/differently when you can't see your own feet?

When you require one of these to get from point A to point B:

Posted Image
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#33 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:57 PM

What about the people using those because a other reasons though,sir?

#34 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:58 PM

This is true.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#35 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:59 PM

What about the people using those because a other reasons though,sir?

You mean like if they're scared of the infamous foot-on-the-floor eating Walmart monster? For example....
Show me your dragon magic

#36 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:14 PM

or of..wait for it..of...of..the Dreaded Exercise MOnster OH NOOOOOOOOOOO....actually I make my mom take one of those at the market cuz she is so frail and small..Im scared peole will walk on her or knock her over..this gives her a better advantage..but she is an animal on the fucking thing..drives by shit,whips out her hand,grabs something and tooses it into the basket at about 15mph..lol..funniest shit ever

#37 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:50 PM

tooses? What's that aboot?

#38 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:57 AM

Shit, it is economics. You pay someone $7.50/hour, and that person can feed a family of 4 for less than $10??? Fuck! What would you do?

So in the past, people got paid more and ate more sensibly.

You're tilting at a windmill, sir.

#39 *D*

*D*

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:40 PM

no doubt we are fatter.. but another thing, those BMI scales are bullshit cause they do not account for muscle mass. so Arnold Schwarzenegger is considered morbidly obese I blame it on our changing culture and women entering the workforce and single motherhood etc... Use to, when the man worked and the woman was the housewife, nutritious homecooked meals were served,kids were made to go outside and play cause there were no videogames, dvds, cartoon network etc. now with single mothers or just both parents working, kids are fed more shit cause its convenient and easy cause neither parent feels like cooking after a hard days work. They also use video games, TV, Cartoons to baby sit the kids and no longer make them play outside etc. also take away the cuts in schools PE programs and kids aren't taught to love exercise.
Think u can draft the ultimate band? Sign up and compete against fellow Syndicate members:http://www.thegnrsyn...id=41300#p41300

#40 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:37 PM

"What ever happened to going outside and playing with a stick in the backyard?" George Carlin
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#41 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:39 PM

They still play with a stick its just a joystick to a video game now.

#42 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:40 AM

no doubt we are fatter.. but another thing, those BMI scales are bullshit cause they do not account for muscle mass. so Arnold Schwarzenegger is considered morbidly obese

It's usually pretty obvious if a high BMi is due to fat or muscle. Unless you're a serious athlete/bodybuilder etc - it's fat.

#43 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:00 PM

oh I am a body builder FO SHO !

#44 *D*

*D*

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:41 AM

I am obese because i am depressed and i am depressed cause i am obese......... God damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think u can draft the ultimate band? Sign up and compete against fellow Syndicate members:http://www.thegnrsyn...id=41300#p41300

#45 *D*

*D*

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:43 AM

I personally think it hasn't changed that everyone has always been fuckin fat its just we now have the technology and the abilities to measure it and people pay more attention to it now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users