3 replies to this topic

#1 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:59 AM

I am too drunk to do this, but- Fuck Obama! Rarely have I voted for a Republican candidate, but if they field something other than the mind-numbing stoopid of the religious right,then they will have my vote. I am fucking pissed! It is hard for me to make such a declaration, but well, The idiocy of today, presented by Kent Salazar, bears fruit! I don't take this declaration lightly, The grandfather of my great grandmother was executed by the tyrant John C Fremont upon orders of that other tyrant- two of the more despicable creatures that ever crawled the Earth. Subjugation by force was the norm. And, that is where the current administration slams its policy down the throat of the oil patch. Today, Salazar announced a moratoruim on all exploration below 500'; it is a virtual moratorium on all exploration! Those fuckers ain't issuing any permits! It will kill the oil patch; Why stick around in the SE US when there is work "over there"??? Those rigs currently being towed to Brazil... they are under contract! It will be years before they ever come back... if ever. So, FUCK YOU OBAMA! Want to fuck up the gulf? Great job!

#2 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:17 AM

I should post that.

#3 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:32 PM

you did :)

#4 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:42 AM

I was drunk and pissed, but my thesis stands.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users