1267 replies to this topic

#1111 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:25 PM

I think sometimes those people want to be exposed.

I think that too with risky behavior. It's like they actually want to get caught. You don't take half nude selfies, put yourself on the interwebtubes, and not expect to remain anonymous. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#1112 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:14 AM

y

Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#1113 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

11110779_10152940418551872_3233551643784

#1114 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:56 AM

Miss Thing....that hair. 

#1115 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:10 AM

Here are the 5 most appalling ‘Christian’ defenses of the Duggars

#1116 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:37 AM

Yikes.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#1117 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:42 PM

y

#1118 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:33 AM

How old was the kid and how old were the girls? I couldn't give two shits about this reality TV family, but if he was 15 and the girls were 13, I'd hardly call that molestation. On the other hand if he was 20 and the girls were 11, that's a very different picture.

He was 14, I think, and they were...?  I have no idea how old they were.  But some of them were his sisters, so regardless of what you call it it's pretty messed up.  And, my guess is that we don't know how old they were because that would pinpoint which sisters he doodled, and we tend to keep the names of sexual assault victims out of the news.  That's a guess, but it's reasonable.

For those that were NOT his sisters, it can still be molestation or some other form of sexual assault if they didn't consent.  Of course, they probably couldn't legally consent due to age, but we're not talking about a case where two kids get it on and they're BOTH guilty of statuatory rape and, as a consequence, nothing comes of it.  I wouldn't use the word "molestation" to describe consensual sexual encounters between minors, even if it's technically illegal.

Sister burn the temple

#1119 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:29 PM

The youngest of the 5 girls (at that time) was 4 years old. He was 14. It's listed in the police report.

#1120 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:38 PM

y

#1121 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:51 PM

There are a few things that (ahem) rub me the wrong way with this.

Fox News swoops in to get an interview with the family, the parents/daughters, and spins this into an attack on Christian values? Huh?

The family knew about this a long time ago, yet continued to claim homosexuals were akin to pedophiles. Mom Duggar making robo calls to warn us all about the evils of gays who want to get married etc. So the gays are sickos who want to fuck our kids, but their son was a "sinner" who needed to repent and find the right path? (Does this also mean their son is gay? Just curious.)

It appears this happened on multiple occasions, yet the situation was handled by the religious kooks, rather than professionally trained therapists (although this isn't shocking, given their beliefs.) 

The parents themselves seem to downplay the extent of what happened. 

The parents contradict what is in the police report. Has Fox News reported on this after their interview? Why not? 

The whole thing is just creepy and weird, which isn't surprising since the family is creepy and weird. 

#1122 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:29 AM

There are a few things that (ahem) rub me the wrong way with this.

Fox News swoops in to get an interview with the family, the parents/daughters, and spins this into an attack on Christian values? Huh?

The family knew about this a long time ago, yet continued to claim homosexuals were akin to pedophiles. Mom Duggar making robo calls to warn us all about the evils of gays who want to get married etc. So the gays are sickos who want to fuck our kids, but their son was a "sinner" who needed to repent and find the right path? (Does this also mean their son is gay? Just curious.)

It appears this happened on multiple occasions, yet the situation was handled by the religious kooks, rather than professionally trained therapists (although this isn't shocking, given their beliefs.) 

The parents themselves seem to downplay the extent of what happened. 

The parents contradict what is in the police report. Has Fox News reported on this after their interview? Why not? 

The whole thing is just creepy and weird, which isn't surprising since the family is creepy and weird. 

Don't ya just feel sorry for his sisters, having to relive this in the media and watching their ridiculous misogynistic parental system defend it? 

I've also heard that the reason nutty Christians have an issue with gays is due to the non-repentant nature of their "sin".  So, their son the molester can go diddle little girls and if he feels guilty and asks forgiveness then that's ok...even if he does it again --- because he "wants" to stop and be forgiven.  But homosexuals do not repent their lifestyle and damn sure intend to continue it, so they are unrepentant sinners.

Most Christians who think such a thing would also add in that homosexuality isn't a crime and, thus, less significant than child molesting.  But it's two different systems.  An earthly system of crime and punishment and a divine system of sin and forgiveness...and the two fail to overlap in many areas.

Sister burn the temple

#1123 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:31 PM

This should be interesting..

GOP vs The Pope

#1124 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 18 June 2015 - 11:14 AM

May provide some humorous antics but ultimately won't matter. American Catholics are cafeteria Catholics and the rest of the Christians don't care.

Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#1125 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:21 PM

y

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users