Photo

I totally want to make sweet love to Michelle Bachman

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#151 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:34 AM

She's just another Palin clone. Ask her a question, she answers w/bullshit. And the clip I saw of Leno, he was talking to her about gay marriage & her clinic & let her off the hook so easily. What, are people scared of pushing her to answer a fucking question? The media is so easy on her.

Mainstream media has been villianized to the point that they're afraid to ask the tough questions because they known those conservatives won't come back again if they do.

#152 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:05 AM

I think she lacks what most on the right do, which is that she doesn't even understand WHY she thinks the liberty to choose how/when to vaccinate your children shouldn't be taken away but the liberty to marry whom you choose, in fact, should. It's not that she has two views, one of which minimizes government and one of which expands it --- most of us have such conflicts --- it's that she doesn't know how to fit it all within a worldview and to justify liberty in one case and government in the other. Instead, she and the rest of the anti-smart GOP crowd tend to take a broad stance (gubment is the bad) and then have many positions that defy it (gubment should make the gays be not married *drool*), without ever actually realizing that they have a contradiction. When did the right get so dumb (or, in some cases, embracing of dumbness)? Honestly, I think it was Reagan. He gave them a pretty solid formula of simple principles which you repeat as loudly as you can, knowing that that will be what people remember, rather than your constantly defying those principles.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#153 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:05 PM

I'll give her credit for at least going on shows like Jay Leno and Jon Daily's which is something Palin will never do.

No doubt about that. You can only play the victim card for so long before you look weak. To me it's obvious that Palin hides from "tough gotcha" questions with this method.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#154 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:13 PM

I think she lacks what most on the right do, which is that she doesn't even understand WHY she thinks the liberty to choose how/when to vaccinate your children shouldn't be taken away but the liberty to marry whom you choose, in fact, should. It's not that she has two views, one of which minimizes government and one of which expands it --- most of us have such conflicts --- it's that she doesn't know how to fit it all within a worldview and to justify liberty in one case and government in the other. Instead, she and the rest of the anti-smart GOP crowd tend to take a broad stance (gubment is the bad) and then have many positions that defy it (gubment should make the gays be not married *drool*), without ever actually realizing that they have a contradiction. When did the right get so dumb (or, in some cases, embracing of dumbness)? Honestly, I think it was Reagan. He gave them a pretty solid formula of simple principles which you repeat as loudly as you can, knowing that that will be what people remember, rather than your constantly defying those principles.

1980 sounds about right... kind of amazing that it was Eisenhower that gave us a warning about the "military industrial complex" ,and actually was a great promoter of learning and science.

Raygun, with his hyper-religiousity, fed the fucktards the challenge to overwhelm the mainstream of the party. I have a cousin that is a retired congress critter, was a Republican, and that was pro-science. He has to be disgusted how the party has made stupidity a virtue, these days.

#155 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:33 PM

Even Nixon, dick that he was, would probably look at the modern GOP and call them fucking retarded.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#156 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

Even Nixon, dick that he was, would probably look at the modern GOP and call them fucking retarded.

Yep, and I could be wrong, but I think that Nancy Raygun did.

#157 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:25 PM

Bachmann slices raw meat in Des Moines

BachmannCarcasses-11.jpg
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#158 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:59 PM

Hawt.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#159 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:37 PM

stroke that beef , baby!!

#160 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:16 PM

Did you see her tonight complaining that Jay Leno "blindsided" her with that question about the vaccine giving someone brain damage? Man, that was a softball question with no real follow up about something that has been in the highlights for a couple of days. How can she say she was blindsided? "They didn't ask that in the pre-show interview." Wah, wah!

#161 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:43 PM

Did you see her tonight complaining that Jay Leno "blindsided" her with that question about the vaccine giving someone brain damage? Man, that was a softball question with no real follow up about something that has been in the highlights for a couple of days. How can she say she was blindsided? "They didn't ask that in the pre-show interview." Wah, wah!

What did I tell ya? She's a Palin clone.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#162 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:45 PM

Tea Party Activist Calls on Bachmann to Quit Race

Michele Bachmann's flailing campaign and routine gaffes have damaged the reputation of the Tea Party and she should drop out of the presidential race rather than risk further hurting the movement, a prominent Tea Party activist said in a stinging statement.
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#163 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:13 AM

This is hilarious! Fallon has just gone up a few notches in my estimation.

http://www.politico....1111/69031.html

#164 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:07 PM

This is hilarious! Fallon has just gone up a few notches in my estimation.

http://www.politico....1111/69031.html

He apologized for it. I give kudos to the band.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#165 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

Now Bachmann wants the network to apology to her as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users