#1 hotleather

hotleather

Members

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:58 AM

he is my favorite; he used a GNR keyboard musician once, in a tour
Danielle Vergne, airbrush artist on leather perfectos.

#2 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:02 AM

I really like The Alice Cooper Band, back before he went solo and focused way more on the horror aspects. "Love it to Death" is one of my all time favorite albums.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#3 Abaddon

Abaddon

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:23 PM

I saw him live a few years back and he was a massive disappointment. Really lazy. Made no effort to engage the crowd and just seemed to be relying on his props to carry the show - and they weren't anything special. Twisted Sister were supporting and they really showed him up. No props at all, not many songs that most of the crowd had heard of, and no fans really there to see him - and they tore the house down. It was a masterclass in showmanship that left everyone rabid for the headline performer, who was lacklustre at best.
"Go ahead, try anything - because you can't fuck up 'Louie, Louie'." --Chris Dahlenhttp://foodstotrybef....wordpress.com/

#4 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:24 PM

that is sort of sad Aba, I have seen Alice about ten times since Iwas 14..so a long time, I have been fortunate not to have a bad show I suppose..and I love Billion Dollar Babies and Welcome of cousrePosted Image

#5 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:42 PM

Have about half of his CDs from throughout his career. Really like BILLION DOLLAR BABIES. Probably my favorite by him. Other notable CDs include BRUTAL PLANET which is more modern and rocks hard and THE LAST TEMPTATION OF ALICE COOPER. LACE AND WHISKEY, FROM THE INSIDE and WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE are also really good. The only era I don't like much was his pop metal period.
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#6 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:06 AM

Quite like the Coop, though most of the albums I have are from Alice Cooper the band, I only have Welcome To My Nightmare from his solo career. Billion Dollar Babies is a great album, Love It To Death is pretty cool too. School's Out didn't really grab me that much when I first listened though. Posted Image Wanna get Killer now.
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

#7 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:43 AM

Killer's killer.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#8 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:14 AM

Billion Dollar Babies, I think was his biggest
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users