#1 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

I'd like to start a thread for all things celebrity. Since I'm the ace of all celebrity knowledge, I'll probably be the only one to utilize this thread so, thank you for coming wedjat! Anytime wedjat. Breaking news: Ashlee Simpson is divorcing Pete Wentz. No surprise there, his hair is totally nasty lately.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#2 michelle

michelle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:15 PM

We all could see that divorce coming .I find her nasty all together not just her hair.

#3 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:30 PM

I love celeb gossip. I was so sad when we moved out of LA mostly because of academy award day the coverage started about 2 o'clock in the afternoon and went on and on. there was also a show about big time real estate that was heaven too, that was 20 plus years ago so they have real estate shows now to soothe my craving but AA night is just not the same.

so how long will brad and angie last? will jennifer aniston ever find true love? will clooney marry and why the hell did javier marry penelope when he could of had me?
Posted Image

#4 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:44 PM

I love celeb gossip. I was so sad when we moved out of LA mostly because of academy award day the coverage started about 2 o'clock in the afternoon and went on and on. there was also a show about big time real estate that was heaven too, that was 20 plus years ago so they have real estate shows now to soothe my craving but AA night is just not the same.

so how long will brad and angie last? will jennifer aniston ever find true love? will clooney marry and why the hell did javier marry penelope when he could of had me?
Posted Image

I thought it was a well known fact that Javier & I are involved? I'm glad you love celeb gossip too, it's my forte. Well if you watch E! channel, they start pretty early during the day of the oscar's, around 2 I think. A lot of that is talking about past years fashion. And there's that real estate show w/the young punk realtors "Million Dollar Listing" on Bravo.

#5 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

Posted Image

We all could see that divorce coming .I find her nasty all together not just her hair.

Oh, I was talking about Pete Wentz. Check out his hair now, WTF????

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#6 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:59 PM

I love the E channel and I would divorce any man who wanted to wear his hair like that! I am pretty open with javier I know he love me deeply and we have an open relationship. when you and javier get together I can call one of my guys on the side
clive owen
Posted Image
or daniel craig
Posted Image

#7 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:11 PM

Pete Wentz's hair is just...um...fugly! What about the Halle Berry trainwreck? She wins the award for picking the absolutely worst guys. Now she has hooked-up with my virtual boyfriend Olivier Martinez, so at least there is hope for her.

#8 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:31 PM

Pete Wentz's hair is just...um...fugly!

What about the Halle Berry trainwreck? She wins the award for picking the absolutely worst guys. Now she has hooked-up with my virtual boyfriend Olivier Martinez, so at least there is hope for her.

And that Gabriel guy is hot too. She picks the hot guys at least, they're just total jags.

#9 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

So apparently Katy Perry and Russell Brand are on the rocks and in counselling. What breathing organism didn't see that one coming? I'm surprised they lasted 5 minutes.

#10 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:18 PM

Yea wow, shocker.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#11 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

What about the Halle Berry trainwreck? She wins the award for picking the absolutely worst guys. Now she has hooked-up with my virtual boyfriend Olivier Martinez, so at least there is hope for her.

I am kinda starting to wonder if halle isn't a bit goofy. she sure doesn't have much luck does she.

#12 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:05 PM

So apparently Katy Perry and Russell Brand are on the rocks and in counselling. What breathing organism didn't see that one coming? I'm surprised they lasted 5 minutes.

Really? Huh, haven't heard that one. Well dear me, that is a shock!Posted Image

I'd like to place bets on when Khloe Kardashian & Lamar will divorce as well as Mariah & Nick.

#13 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:07 PM

I am kinda starting to wonder if halle isn't a bit goofy. she sure doesn't have much luck does she.

Don't even get me started on that thing called Halle Berry.

#14 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:05 PM

This has to be one of my favorite all-time celebrity quotes:

"I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special," Sheen told NBC. "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not bitching a total freaking rock star from Mars. And people can't figure me out. They can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain." He later said he has "tiger blood and Adonis DNA."

http://www.cnn.com/2...dex.html?hpt=T2

Watch out people, from now on I'm going to tell everyone "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special"!

#15 delusianne

delusianne

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:30 PM

This has to be one of my favorite all-time celebrity quotes:

"I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special," Sheen told NBC. "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not bitching a total freaking rock star from Mars. And people can't figure me out. They can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain." He later said he has "tiger blood and Adonis DNA."

http://www.cnn.com/2...dex.html?hpt=T2

Watch out people, from now on I'm going to tell everyone "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special"!

That is a GREAT line! The "like" makes it perfect :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users