• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:52 AM

you know what this is about.

#2 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:29 PM

Posted Image

#3 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

Posted Image

#4 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:16 PM

Posted Image

Now that is impressive.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#5 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:14 PM

Lets roll another joint !!

#6 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:17 AM

When I was a teen, my dad used to get high with us. He was a life long smoker(tobacco) and had a hell of set of lungs... he could suck down a joint in 3 tokes. Most people that knew him would've never guessed that he got high- career military, fought in 3 wars. But when he quit drinking, he switched to weed. All of us kids would be hanging out in the basement and he would come down and ask "got any of that shit?" If we didn't, he would give us 10 or 20 bucks to get a bag.

#7 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:44 PM

When I was a teen, my dad used to get high with us. He was a life long smoker(tobacco) and had a hell of set of lungs... he could suck down a joint in 3 tokes. Most people that knew him would've never guessed that he got high- career military, fought in 3 wars. But when he quit drinking, he switched to weed. All of us kids would be hanging out in the basement and he would come down and ask "got any of that shit?" If we didn't, he would give us 10 or 20 bucks to get a bag.

yeah your dad! my dad was career military and fought in the 3 wars as well. from what I understand not many have. mine went from being pretty hard core to being pretty mellow by the time he passed. retirement helped alot

#8 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:20 PM

... mine went from being pretty hard core to being pretty mellow by the time he passed. retirement helped alot

Yep. As a kid, my dad was a hard core asshole- I learned to hate the Army, then. As he got older, we became very close.

#9 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:15 AM

I loved pot until I was about 19 or so. Then instead of being mellow when I smoked I became very anxious. My friends would all be eating pancakes at Village Inn, and I'd be doing laps walking around the damn parking lot. I'd keep walking by the window and they'd all be laughing their ass of at me as I passed by. Posted Image

I began to smoke again later to come down off other various and sundry extracurricular activities I was partaking in, but never on it's own.

I have met a couple of other people who had this happen to them and they had to quit smoking. Before that it was great, I loved smoking weed. Still wish I could some times...
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#10 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:45 PM

I never liked the taste of beer or wine as a kid so pot was it. I do prefer it to drink and wish it was as easy to get as a 6 pack or wish I liked drinking more. lol everyone needs a good relaxing fun buzz now and again! Posted Image

#11 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:32 AM

I think I need to quit drinking, I've been overdoing it lately. But I just MUST have some sort of vice so I should just switch my addiction over to the pot. Luckily, I now have found a source, thank god. It was almost impossible to get just a few months ago & I would panic. Not so anymore, woohoo.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#12 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:41 PM

Smoking and watch a DVr'd American Pickers episode wasn't good ... shit made me cry.

#13 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:01 PM

Smoking and watch a DVr'd American Pickers episode wasn't good ... shit made me cry.

lol sending you a high hug tim!

#14 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

I had a big ol bag of weed that a friend gave me. Recently, I was looking for it- I was going to give it to some of my daughter's friends. It was gone. Goddamned kids!

#15 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

Sir about that , Sir .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users