• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

selling weed?

#17 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

Posted Image
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#18 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:31 PM

my sis and I once called a physic hot line to find out where we put the bag of weed. we tore the house up looking for it and couldn't find it so we thought perhaps the physic could help. she couldn't locate it for us either. we finally realize we had smoked it all Posted Image

#19 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:36 PM

"Um is not an answer." - Judge Judy Really, you diszgusting cunt.

#20 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

I has never smoked the pot. Posted Image

Buddha_Master and jdog have made me wary. (HTGTH reference Posted Image)
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

#21 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:00 PM

I not longer partake...like J, I found it made me fucking anxious and weird...not to mention I always thought I was going to have a heart attackPosted Image ...im a straight up alchoholic now...when I find the time to be

#22 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:43 PM

I not longer partake...like J, I found it made me fucking anxious and weird...not to mention I always thought I was going to have a heart attackPosted Image ...im a straight up alchoholic now...when I find the time to be

I always find the time to be an alcoholic.

I'm super claustrophobic & sometmes when I smoke the pot, I get claustrophobic in my apartment. I have to step outside. Sad, really.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#23 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:04 AM

I've found that's it not that unique of a story actually, quite a few people I know, or have known, said the same thing happened to them after years of smoking. Which was really a shame, since before the weirdness I REALLY enjoyed being stoned. Best part about it was if I smoked to much I fell asleep and still woke up feeling fine. That would never happen with booze! Ultimately though I preferred to be drunk more than anything else. If I could drink and it would not effect family, my friends, my work, physical, mental, or spiritual health I'd stay drunk 24/7 for the rest of my life.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#24 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:15 AM

You guys/gals should try baking with weed instead of smoking it if its making you paranoid/claustrophobic - my neighbor says its a big help.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#25 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:57 PM

my sis and I once called a physic hot line to find outwhere we put the bag of weed. we tore the house up looking for it andcouldn't find it so we thought perhaps the physic could help. shecouldn't locate it for us either. we finally realize we had smoked itall img/smilies/cool.png

Ummm...that may be the funniest shit ever. My old friend drank his bong water once out of desperation. He didn't get stoned though, haha.

#26 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:58 PM

You guys/gals should try baking with weed instead of smoking it if its making you paranoid/claustrophobic - my neighbor says its a big help.

You are such a stoner bro.

#27 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:53 PM

my sis and I once called a physic hot line to find outwhere we put the bag of weed. we tore the house up looking for it andcouldn't find it so we thought perhaps the physic could help. shecouldn't locate it for us either. we finally realize we had smoked itall img/smilies/cool.png

Ummm...that may be the funniest shit ever. My old friend drank his bong water once out of desperation. He didn't get stoned though, haha.

we felt so stupid when we finally figured it out. course thats why they call it dope. lol

#28 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

You are such a stoner bro.

always look to Calen for words of wisdom...believe it or not< i have never had 'special' baked goods...but even now at my advanced stage of decrepit...I would so try it :)

#29 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:56 PM

If I could drink and it would not effect family, my friends, my work, physical, mental, or spiritual health I'd stay drunk 24/7 for the rest of my life.

This. You are my soulmate.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#30 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:57 PM

Love drinking...hate being drunk.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead