6 replies to this topic

#1 delusianne

delusianne

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:25 PM

If you get tired of teasing the rat's nest of idiots in the usual place, give a look to the Boschville that is Fox Nation.

"Son of a bitch! We've struck the motherlode!"

http://nation.foxnew...racist-new-book

When I was posting at the other place I wasn't even aware of Fox Nation as an actual entity, I thought it was just a concept. But look at the headline in the above, then compare the actual content (and even more different, the original at US News) -- then look at what the comments are responding to. Why, they're not discussing the article at all;)
Fox knows -- these people do NOT read beyond the headlines -- there are a thousand "comments" there all attacking the cartoon Obama of the article's headline. (I think they photoshopped his eyes a tweak, too, in the pic.)
Anyway, these pinheaded mobs at FN would be fun to stick your foot out in front of , now and then.

#2 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:56 PM

Interesting, deluiannce.

Another place where the neo-cons hangout are on Sean Hannity's message board at: http://forums.hannity.com/

#3 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:45 PM

In the 70s, being labeled a freak was a badge of honor, e.g; freak police, Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers,...

I proudly fly my Freak Flag.

Posted Image

#4 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:54 PM

there is a freak here but im not namin' names Hi Tim :) xx

#5 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:16 PM

damn DUTCH!!!

#6 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:30 AM

Hannity board has banned me probably 6 times?
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#7 delusianne

delusianne

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:59 PM

Hannity board has banned me probably 6 times?

I've looked there but they're all so pitiful, the slog uphill trying to wake them up doesn't seem worth it Plus no matter what, just being new there you'd have to play ball with them for a while... ick. At Facebook I put Fox News and Glennie on my feed and content myself with local comments. (All the revolutions going on in the mideast and what does Fox report on: "Hanoi Jane, caught smoking pot!")
When I had the energy for all this I felt the best volcano to jump into would be freerepublic... that's the true snakepit motherlode as far as I've seen.
Speakin of Hanoi Jane, right now we (=you) have an unusual opportunity to start changing hearts 'n' minds. The RW media and RW leaders dont yet seem to have a party line pulled together on the mideast , YET. It's a rock and a hard place for the RNC and the RW media -- they want to direct the sheep to defend established authority, but how can they? They can't defend Wikileaks. They can't give a detailed timeline of what began in Tunisia for fear of casting sympathies with the people. They want to associate the uprisings with the WI unions, but how can they? (I know Glennie tried, once.) So they say nothing for now, except this and that battle update from the Associated Press feed. (I read a comment at one of those fucking places -- it was Fox News, "And we care about this, why?"). I don't know what the coverage is on Fox News TV. (There's a well written, if obviously edited to slant correctly, piece by Judith Miller (?!) from January, http://www.foxnews.c...-world-leaders/ )
But, so theres still a window right now for them to be shown new things and to look closer and start to question.
Fox et al. are probably waiting to see how the leadership shakes out actually, to find a long-lasting terror source. Either Commies or a caliphate.
So now's the time to get at them.
Did anyone see/comment on the Glenn Beck thing Friday, "Hillary Clinton pimps Al-Jazeera over American News" http://www.glennbeck...-american-news/ Classic
There's some fucking thing at Twitter called "Defend Glenn Beck" that I've called out in two lies, but you can't argue on Twitter
I've posted some at We Are All Khaled Said but only because the guy running it posted an untrue article as fact >:( No RW'ers there to speak of, they'll never know who KS was if Fox can help it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users