33 replies to this topic

#1 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:32 PM

how the fuck is a brand new motorcycle suppose to bring two people closer together? well besides the obvious... as long as I live, I will never understand how the male mind works..well besides sex.... jesus H Fucking Christ

#2 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:59 PM

Well it's quite simple really. A new bike will make him happy. That's all.

#3 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

lisa you need to get yourself something special. perhaps a girls weekend away at the spa!

#4 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

What kinda bike?

#5 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:35 PM

how the fuck is a brand new motorcycle suppose to bring two people closer together? well besides the obvious...

as long as I live, I will never understand how the male mind works..well besides sex....

jesus H Fucking Christ

Sounds logical to someone trying to push the right buttons to get his wife to buy into the biker life. In all seriousness, though, some couples do like the closeness of riding a bike together....for a couple of years. Then the sales pitch changes to: "It's too hot and sticky, you need your own bike."

#6 Abaddon

Abaddon

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:47 AM

Does it have a sidecart?

Posted Image
"Go ahead, try anything - because you can't fuck up 'Louie, Louie'." --Chris Dahlenhttp://foodstotrybef....wordpress.com/

#7 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:32 AM

What kinda bike?

Posted Image

???
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

#8 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:13 AM

BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!

#9 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:42 PM

no T, he isn"t Batman, lol and No Chris, it has no side car...i dont know much about bikes but it is a beautiful Harley, all shiny red and chrome...i love idea of spending time with him in that manner..bike trips, exploring,the closeness of it etc....BUT, it isnt something I had envisioned when he said he did something for 'us' lol.....apparently we are going to embark on a 2-3 week bike trip through the Carolinas and stuff...one of his dream in late summer/early Fall...

#10 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

Many moons ago I was a young boy in a relationship with an older woman. She bought me a motorcycle and it was beautiful. I totaled it in a month. The end.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#11 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:09 PM

no T, he isn"t Batman, lol and No Chris, it has no side car...i dont know much about bikes but it is a beautiful Harley, all shiny red and chrome...i love idea of spending time with him in that manner..bike trips, exploring,the closeness of it etc....BUT, it isnt something I had envisioned when he said he did something for 'us' lol.....apparently we are going to embark on a 2-3 week bike trip through the Carolinas and stuff...one of his dream in late summer/early Fall...

been trying to talk Michelle into a bike trip for a while now .. she isn't too into it.

Carolinas are great riding at that time.

#12 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:18 PM

so I hear T...im looking forward to it....you and Michelle should meet up with us for dins when the time comes ;) cant promise to bring Tmbits, they dont travel well

#13 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:48 PM

We should defiantly get together for din.

#14 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:54 PM

Everyone I dated prior to DH had a bike. There must be some psychological bullshit in there somewhere. Anywho one of them had a BMW Paris Dakar off-road bike with a fitted rear seat, gorgeous bike, we took some amazing long trips on that thing.

#15 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:59 PM

No psychological bullshit .. men just like bikes.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users