• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:17 PM

I'm sure horsey or some other HTGTH groupie would have at least thrown him a sympathy blow.

Damn it !!! Now I have a visual of that in my head... quick some get the acid!!

#17 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:40 PM

Here, something better:

Posted Image

#18 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:17 AM

My favorite (though I don't view it positively in any light) are the 9/11 truthers. If I ever saw one walking up a set of stairs, I'd promptly kick them down it.

While there a few oddities from that, I do agree that the nerds on the net take it WAY too far and a lot of them are very disrespectful towards the victims, firefighters, and even the military.

Kennedies involved in the death of Marilyn Monroe

While it did look like an OD, I wouldn't have minded a thorough investigation into that.

Like I've always liked the idea that Brezhnev died six years before they actually announced his death and they just used to wheel his preserved body out for parades and someone would stand behind him and wave his arm so it looked like he was still alive.

I'm a Cold War junkie and I don't even remember that. Can you recommend a book discussing the theory?

Moon landing

I'm a fence straddler on this issue. LOTS of questions regarding the technology we had then being capable of pulling it off. My grandpa used to say something like "anyone dumb enough to believe we landed on the moon is dumb enough to believe it's made of cheese".

New World Order

Considering the fact world leaders have used this term and variations of it, I don't consider it a conspiracy. All that crap about loading Americans on trains and taking them to concentration camps and other things associated with it is just basement dweller jack off material but there's definitely something to it.

Type 2 Diabetes is a disease fabricated by drug companies

Anyone who says this needs to be diagnosed with it ASAP. This runs in my family and my grandma that died 7 years ago had toes amputated and could barely even walk.

having sex with a virgin will cure AIDS

Anyone who believes that should be shot on sight.
Surprise, surprise, surprise!

#19 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:54 AM

Paul McCartney died in 1966! And Bush orchestrated 9/11. I'm sorry but...... no. Just no.
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

#20 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:00 AM

Paul McCartney died in 1966!

I had not heard that one. Who is that bloke we have been watching for the last 45 years then?

#21 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:09 AM

I had not heard that one. Who is that bloke we have been watching for the last 45 years then?

Why, an imposter!

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Paul_is_dead
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

#22 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:19 AM

Why, an imposter!

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Paul_is_dead

That is some whackadoodle crazy shit!

#23 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:18 AM

Moon landing

I'm a fence straddler on this issue. LOTS of questions regarding the technology we had then being capable of pulling it off. My grandpa used to say something like "anyone dumb enough to believe we landed on the moon is dumb enough to believe it's made of cheese".

Someone once wrote an open mind is a good thing, but not so open that your brain falls out.

HERE is a link to Phil Plaitt's Bad Astronomy page about the hoax. Many good links can be found there. After reading the page and links, there shouldn't be a fence anywhere in sight.

#24 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:02 PM

And Bush orchestrated 9/11. I'm sorry but...... no. Just no.

I heard Paul McCartney orchestrated 911, that's what they say!
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#25 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

Don't you remember that rumor about him dying back in the 70's/early 80's?
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users