#2 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:54 PM

I always wondered if Clint Eastwood was always a libertarian, or just saw too many of his own movies about bought into the hype of the lone, self-sufficient, gunslinger.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#3 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:44 PM

I could never understand why the Right always says Hollywood is so liberal. There are just as many conservatives in the Hollywood elite as there are liberals and there always have been.

#4 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

Well to be fair, the film industry is usually more liberal. Just like the fashion industry or anything creative in that sense.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#5 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:35 PM

Anybody get a load of Wayne Newton's face? I think he's a cool cat, but wow man...a little tight there.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#6 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:10 AM

Anybody get a load of Wayne Newton's face? I think he's a cool cat, but wow man...a little tight there.

He's had way too much plastic surgery. He's a senior citizen---70 in April---trying to pass himself off as a 40 year old.

#7 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:28 AM

I'd rather look 70, then look like a space alien.

#8 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:35 AM

Right??

#9 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:54 AM

Maybe he is a SPACE ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:11 AM

Me too. I kind of feel sorry for people who seem to think they can buy their way into not aging gracefully through surgery. They trade their wrinkles for a face that can't show natural expression. How did we get to be such a shallow nation that so many people value "phony"?

#11 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:49 PM

Me too. I kind of feel sorry for people who seem to think they can buy their way into not aging gracefully through surgery. They trade their wrinkles for a face that can't show natural expression. How did we get to be such a shallow nation that so many people value "phony"?

Well I'm going to admit that I've got this line going across my forehead, along w/a bunch of other little lines that I wouldn't mind getting rid of...subtley of course. And my undereye puff that just won't go away no matter how many products I use. That needs to be gone.

#12 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:04 PM

Hey my face has fallen down (starting to get jowls), I've got the start of a double chin going on, crows feet....there is nothing I can do about it. I have a picture of me and my Dad on the fridge. It's from 10 years ago. The change from then is crazy to me, my face looks so different today. The entire premise (trying to stay young looking) is absurd: There is a prime time in our life, say 20-35 (if you're lucky) where you're looking pretty good. After that, you spend the rest of your life trying to look like you did during that time period. It's impossible. I don't like what I've been seeing lately, but what's the option?

#13 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:08 PM

herbal weed!

#14 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

Hey my face has fallen down (starting to get jowls), I've got the start of a double chin going on, crows feet....there is nothing I can do about it. I have a picture of me and my Dad on the fridge. It's from 10 years ago. The change from then is crazy to me, my face looks so different today.

The entire premise (trying to stay young looking) is absurd: There is a prime time in our life, say 20-35 (if you're lucky) where you're looking pretty good. After that, you spend the rest of your life trying to look like you did during that time period. It's impossible. I don't like what I've been seeing lately, but what's the option?

There's a pic of me in my cubicle from 2007 that I'm like, seriously? WTF happened from then til now? Apparently the alcohol as pickler has passed. I have the jowls too my friend, along w/the double chin, sagging tits, & ruddy skin. That's one you don't have, ruddy skin. It's a bitch. But hey, people still think I'm younger than I actually am when they meet me so fuck it!

#15 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:14 PM

But hey, people still think I'm younger than I actually am when they meet me so fuck it!

Up until a few years ago people were always shocked when I told them how old I was. I always got "I thought you were much younger." That hasn't happened for a long time now. These days I notice a lot of people calling me "Sir" now....which is really weird. I wasn't hearing that shit 3-4 years ago.

When you're in your 20's you're fast to get in a picture, when you're 40 you're quick to duck out, haha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users