20 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

Karen Huff Klein, a bus monitor for the Greece School District in Rochester, N.Y., is receiving an outpouring of support after a ten-minute video of her enduring vicious bullying while watching over students on a bus ride home was uploaded to YouTube.

WARNING: The above video contains explicit language and may be upsetting.

After the footage surfaced, Reddit user razorsheldon posted a call to arms in support of the school official who was brought to tears by the group of children.

From Reddit:

Now, as awful as this was, there was a silver lining in not only the universal condemnation of the actions of these kids, but also in a call for support for this poor woman. Her name is Karen Klein, and if you are so compelled, please feel free to reach out to offer support. She has been a widow for 17 years, has lived in the same town she grew up in and is about to have her 50th high school reunion in the same school district, and deserves so much better than the actions shown by those in this video. Let's show her that there are still good people out there...

In the disturbing video, the children can be heard yelling at Klein, calling her an "ugly fat ass" and telling the widow, "you don't have a family because they all killed themselves because they don't want to be near you."
Now, under pressure from the local community, the Greece School District and Greece Police Department are launching investigations into the incident, telling WHEC-TV that the children involved will "face disciplinary action."
The Reddit call to arms has generated many comments showing support, including one that summarized a local radio show's admiration at Klein's lack of response. The call to arms also included an email address in case users wanted to reach out to Klein.

UPDATES:

• UPDATE: $27,000 raised by 5:40pm, donate below

• More than 1,400 donors from across the country have already donated over $27,000 to pay for Karen to take the vacation of a lifetime. You can join them by clicking here to donate; people have given as little as $1 (don't feel pressured to match the one guy who donated $1,000).
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/greece-school-district-bullied-footage-causes-outrage_n_1612925.html?1340215853&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#2 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

Kids are assholes, they should all be beat down. Just humiliate the fuck out of them, that'll stop it.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#3 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

Those fuckers were despicable, just horrible. The shit they said was vile.

Once 4chan is done with them, they'll wish the had been beat down instead, you better believe that shit.

They've raised 30k for that woman already with 30 days to go. I bet she hits 100k. Sheesh! This is one of the reasons the net is so great.

#4 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:31 PM

Well that one boy was right there, right behind her, in the camera. So yeah, he's fucked. Man, don't you just hate kids? I don't know, were we like that? Possibly, but not to that extreme. Actually, I was afraid but also scoffed at authority.

#5 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:45 PM

If that were my kid he would be spending the next 6 months in a boot camp doing 1000 pushups a day. I'd tell the instructor that if he wasn't crying himself to sleep each night, then he wasn't doing his job.

77k and counting!

#6 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

If that were my kid he would be spending the next 6 months in a boot camp doing 1000 pushups a day. I'd tell the instructor that if he wasn't crying himself to sleep each night, then he wasn't doing his job.

77k and counting!

Haha! My friend Dan & I always say that our mother's would always beat us or blame us for anything that happened rather than someone else. They're old school. That's how you have to be, not like these wussie parents nowadays who put the blame on everyone else but their precious child. My mother would've called me out & made sure I was punished severely for it.

#7 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:10 PM

Old school man. I used to cry like a baby when Mom went for the belt.

#8 *D*

*D*

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:39 PM

If these are the types of kids that get mowed down in school shootings, I say kudos.
Think u can draft the ultimate band? Sign up and compete against fellow Syndicate members:http://www.thegnrsyn...id=41300#p41300

#9 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:27 AM

What despicable little fuckers.

#10 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.

#11 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:37 PM

This is why I'm ok with corporal punishment.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#12 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:57 PM

The thing is I doubt punishment will do much. They are somewhere between 12 and 14, and if they had had present and involved parents until this point, I doubt they would have engaged in such behavior. Unless the parents get a huge wake-up call from all this not much will change. I say humiliate them as they did the monitor. Remove their bedroom doors, community service at the lady's home, and with the elderly. Cleaning cat boxes, etc, the worse tasks the better.

#13 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

Of course, this is all really the fault of teachers' unions.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#14 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:56 PM

Finally, Freedom gets it. And single mothers. Don't forget them too. Odds are most of those kids came from single parent homes. =)
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#15 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

Hmmm, well the dads were interviewed on TV this morning, so there goes that theory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users