21 replies to this topic

#1 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Since no one has posted here in over 10 days, I thought I'd get the conversation going again.

Is your silence because Obama's chief accomplishment is a huge nightmare that looks to be doing more damage than it ever hoped to correct? Is it that republicans now look vindicated after the shut down.

I don't see the DNC holding control after 2014. I know historically they wouldn't anyway, but obamacare has become a mortal blow to anyone with the slightest bit of sense. The only way you could see it as positive is if it forces us toward single payer. And that would be just as sleazy and dishonest as the way it was passed.
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#2 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

Since no one has posted here in over 10 days, I thought I'd get the conversation going again.

Is your silence because Obama's chief accomplishment is a huge nightmare that looks to be doing more damage than it ever hoped to correct? Is it that republicans now look vindicated after the shut down.

I don't see the DNC holding control after 2014. I know historically they wouldn't anyway, but obamacare has become a mortal blow to anyone with the slightest bit of sense. The only way you could see it as positive is if it forces us toward single payer. And that would be just as sleazy and dishonest as the way it was passed.

No. It's because we're all busy doing other shit. And what is there to talk about? So the roll-out sucks. Big deal. That has nothing to do with Obamacare itself, sorry to burst your bubble. But carry on with the lunatic ranting like a good little con, it amuses me.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#3 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

Well I'm glad to see that we have been missed.

For me I am very busy with 2 kids, I am also busy with a bunch of home improvement projects so we can sell our house and move to a new city. My husband has started a new job. Ya know, life.

I am also amused to see endless articles exposing the desperate cons lying non-stop about the ACA.

#4 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

Funny how you've both been too busy to post but then comment as soon as I say something.

Barry's polls are in the gutter. He's now less popular than Bush was at the same time frame. People losing health care that they've paid for and desperately need so a bunch of liberal dipshits can boast that every American with insurance can now get gender reassignment surgery. Fuck the guy with cancer who just lost access to his doctor. We need an insurance policy that allows me to get breast augmentation to help my self esteem.

Obamacare was pased because Barry claimed 30 million Americans didn't have insurance. Objective review found that number close to 15 million after you accounted for people who had access to insurance but for one reason or another, chose not to get it. How many people are going to get a policy worse than what they previously had at a higher cost so we can play liberal dream fantasy in the Barbie mansion.

All signs are pointing to a republican victory in 2014. All the GOP needs is a good candidate, like Christie and Hillary's hopes float on by in 2016. There's a price to pay for performing self lobotomies to justify retarded policies just to appeal to the dumbest and least informed voters to get their votes.

The tea party are a bunch of dumbasses, but the DNC has a lot more in its ranks.

#5 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

Funny how you've both been too busy to post but then comment as soon as I say something.

Barry's polls are in the gutter. He's now less popular than Bush was at the same time frame. People losing health care that they've paid for and desperately need so a bunch of liberal dipshits can boast that every American with insurance can now get gender reassignment surgery. Fuck the guy with cancer who just lost access to his doctor. We need an insurance policy that allows me to get breast augmentation to help my self esteem.

Obamacare was pased because Barry claimed 30 million Americans didn't have insurance. Objective review found that number close to 15 million after you accounted for people who had access to insurance but for one reason or another, chose not to get it. How many people are going to get a policy worse than what they previously had at a higher cost so we can play liberal dream fantasy in the Barbie mansion.

All signs are pointing to a republican victory in 2014. All the GOP needs is a good candidate, like Christie and Hillary's hopes float on by in 2016. There's a price to pay for performing self lobotomies to justify retarded policies just to appeal to the dumbest and least informed voters to get their votes.

The tea party are a bunch of dumbasses, but the DNC has a lot more in its ranks.

Yeah, we've been busy but I still go on this site everyday to see if anyone posted something new. You did. I responded. It really is not that complicated. What's amusing is you sound like you're off your rocker. Seriously, you sound exactly like the hysterical child cons posting on that other forum. Now, get back to us in a couple years when Obamacare has been in effect for awhile. Until then, you just seem like a bitter little boy.

#6 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

Anyone starting a conversation about Obama using the adolescent jibe "Barry" is not looking for any type of intelligent discussion.

#7 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

Anyone starting a conversation about Obama using the adolescent jibe "Barry" is not looking for any type of intelligent discussion.

Ya think?

#8 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

How Insurers Are Hiding Obamacare Benefits From Customers

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#9 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

All signs are pointing to a republican victory in 2014.

They aren't saying that in Virginia.

#10 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

Most analyst disagree. The dem was up big after the shut down and obamacare wrecked his lead to a couple points. That doesn't bode well

#11 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

This coming from the person who posts articles from mother jones and gets off on any ridiculous article that can be distorted as an attack on women no matter how stupid.

#12 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

They aren't saying that in Virginia.

http://finance.yahoo...-191500726.html

Yea, the Democrats aren't worried at all, SLC.

#13 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

http://finance.yahoo...-191500726.html

Yea, the Democrats aren't worried at all, SLC.

That's Uncle Toast to you mister!

#14 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

Most analyst disagree. The dem was up big after the shut down and obamacare wrecked his lead to a couple points. That doesn't bode well

What Is Obama's approval rating (rhetorically speaking) and what is the GOP Congress? Dems can dip in numbers, GOP barely have any left at all.

Delaying the sign up date isn't the end of the world. If the site isn't up to snuff yet, then it's not fair to require those have insurance by "x" date. Although one can argue that you can still get insured through brokers, phone, state exchanges and snail mail.

Of course while the GOP demand they do this, they'll jump all over it as an indictment of the law if the Dems concede. Also by conceding, the Dems weaken their position and the GOP will see it as blood in the water, wanting to get rid of the mandate entirely.

I don't think anybody can make an accurate assessment of this new law after one month, lets be honest. I'd also imagine we probably need quite a bit of data to look at first, not anecdotal evidence produced by both sides to support their arguments. Of course it's all how you read the data too....but I digress.

#15 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

That's Uncle Toast to you mister!

Some people call me a space cowboy....some people also call me Maurice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users