#1 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:00 PM

I only clicked the Like button twice today and when trying to like Flagg and Freedom's posts in that political thread it said I had run out for the day. How is that possible?

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#2 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:04 PM

Maximum number of positive reputation points your particular user group can give in a 24 hour period is currently 10. So while you may have only clicked two "likes" today, it  may have fallen inside the end of a 24 hour time frame. I'll bump it up to 20, hopefully you'll be able to operate inside that limit, lol.  B)

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:13 AM

Also, if you like a Flagg and freedom78 post on the same day, the internet assumes you've made a mistake.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#4 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:23 AM

Hitler is just tryin' to turn this place into Facebook with all the 'likes' :lol:

"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#5 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:17 PM

Selfie threads = auto ban. 

#6 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:35 PM

I loathe Facebook. Its just a bunch of people posting shit so people will click 'Like' and they return the favor. A circle of hell I wont participate in. Couple months ago was talking to a cousin of mine about it and she strongly disagreed. I told her I'd give her $100 if she'd stop liking everyones crap for a week and then make her own post and see how no one will like it. She declined.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#7 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:18 PM

bc7206b120f4875e943af8641225bb68.jpg

-Adolf Hitler

#8 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:38 AM

A new glitch. I cant respond to PMs.I can read it but not reply.  I bought a new laptop a couple days ago and this is the first time I've came here since. So its either that or something happening on this site.

BTW, Windows 10 sucks.

-Adolf Hitler

#9 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 February 2016 - 03:22 AM

A new glitch. I cant respond to PMs.I can read it but not reply.  I bought a new laptop a couple days ago and this is the first time I've came here since. So its either that or something happening on this site.

BTW, Windows 10 sucks.

What does it do when you try and reply? Have you tried sending me a NEW one, ie not replying? 

I have a new laptop too, about 6 months old, and I hate it. One weird problem after the other. We've already swapped out the hard drive once with Dell too, after hours on the phone/online chatting. 

Is anybody else having PM problems? I've been talking to a couple of peeps here and haven't had any issues. 

Send me some test PMs. 

#10 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:56 AM

Yeah I clicked on that new PM you had sent me a few days ago. I can read it but there's no button to reply to the message. The conversation looks like a locked thread. Very strange.

I'm not a big fan of laptops either. I haven't owned one in 8 years. I needed an upgrade though and decided to get a laptop instead of another desktop.

I may ditch this Windows 10 crap. Some hate it because its so intrusive. I hate it because they're making everything look like a damn cell phone app, especially the start menu. Ugh.

-Adolf Hitler

#11 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 09:36 AM

I cant copy or paste anything into a reply.

"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#12 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:55 PM

I cant copy or paste anything into a reply.

Try a different browser and see if it still does that. I have weird stuff happen on Chrome for instance (especially for filling out forms or captchas) and then zero problem on IE. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users