#226 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 20 September 2023 - 04:18 PM

people are conservative until they lose their position in social hierarchy. It’s okay as long as the “right”people are kept from improving their lives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was lecturing on conservatism Monday and kept thinking, "holy shit this is outdated".  We don't currently have a conservative party.

• TAP likes this
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#227 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 30 September 2023 - 01:43 PM

I was lecturing on conservatism Monday and kept thinking, "holy shit this is outdated". We don't currently have a conservative party.

I’m teaching intro stats which has turned into a course about why you shouldn’t trust stats or data

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Show me your dragon magic

#228 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 07 November 2023 - 09:16 PM

Daniel Cameron has lost the gubernatorial race in Kentucky. He relied heavily on Trump’s support for the race. Trump even filmed a commercial for him in the last couple of weeks.

All the guy did was attack ads. One of them even photoshopped an image of Beshear onto an image of drag queens. All of his ads linked Beshear to Biden, some of them were fucking disgusting, and all of them contained blatant lies.

Beshear ran a mostly positive campaign focusing on his achievements, rarely attacking Cameron.

Everyone that knows Beshear said he’s a genuinely nice person, some have even said he’s too nice to be in politics.

I guess Cameron saw polling that indicated the people were getting tired of his attacks since his last campaign ad admitted that Beshear was “a nice enough guy”, but he was too soft… it was too little too late.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: politics, election, 2020, fuck that orange jackass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users