https://www.youtube....eo#action=share

#2 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:04 PM

These motherfuckers....cameras don't mean a damn thing. They get off anyway.

It seems to me that the quickest way to solve this problem is for police forces around the country come down harshly on those who act like this and punish them as required. I'd imagine it would weed out these psychos pretty quick. But instead they do the opposite, which only enables crazies to become POs. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:11 PM

But seriously, that kid needs to be locked up.  When she steals Barbies, the rest of us pay a little more to make up for it.

Trump 2020!

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#4 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:11 PM

These motherfuckers....cameras don't mean a damn thing. They get off anyway.

It seems to me that the quickest way to solve this problem is for police forces around the country come down harshly on those who act like this and punish them as required. I'd imagine it would weed out these psychos pretty quick. But instead they do the opposite, which only enables crazies to become POs. 

IDK, I think that we need to reevaluate those that are hired as cops. Anecdotal, but I had a friend that was rejected(chief warrant officer in US Army) because reasons(he wasn't aggressive enough). Other western countries don't have those problems. Most people that live like us aren't afraid of cops. Just sayin...

We hire, as cops, any high school dumb fuck with an attitude, and that's the problem. I personally know some good ones, but they tend to act as cover for the fuckwitz,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users