56 replies to this topic

#16 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:13 PM

I thought the start up was pretty funny...oooooo all the drama for the continuing episode..fights, fire trucks!

#17 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:55 PM

The guy was all worked up about a fuckin' fork, what a dill hole.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#18 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:02 PM

well the way I understand the preview for the continuing saga AND I could be completely off base..but I feel they implied that he went even more loopy..either set the fires or caused it in some respect...or the 'implied' fire..

#19 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

It's getting kind of old anyway, guess they gotta amp it up as much as possible. Maybe get some trannies in there who like to throw stuff.

#20 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:23 PM

sounds good....I'd still watch lol..

#21 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:51 AM

The guy is a showman and that is part of his success. He pushes people to either learn or push past petty stuff or get out of the game. He even said as much on the show. He said do you think I didn't get the same from others when starting out. He says he learned from his mistakes and the chef's that he worked for too make himself better.
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#22 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:42 PM

It's not a business for the weak of heart.

#23 Kujo

Kujo

*RIP*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationSlidell, LA

Posted 08 August 2009 - 12:00 PM

God help me when Fox Reality Channel does a marathon of the old seasons. i get nothing accomplished that day. No standout on this season so far.

#24 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:38 PM

at this point I can see any of them even worthy of the placement.

#25 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

Gordon Ramsay's restaurants subject of major complaints

TV chef Gordon Ramsay is in the soup again after a string of hygiene and service nightmares at his eateries in Britain and the US.

Health inspectors found mouse droppings under the kitchen sink at the celebrity chef's pub The Warrington at Maida Vale, west London.

Dirty floors, greasy surfaces and spilled food were also found at the venue.

Chopping boards were found to be unhygienic at his Boxwood Cafe in central London, and a can opener was covered with old food at the Murano restaurant in Mayfair.

Ramsay's spokesman said the issues had been "dealt with immediately".

Complaints are also mounting from customers at his restaurant at the London Hotel in Manhattan.

Among them was one from an Australian tourist who wanted her dry cleaning paid after a waitress spilled drinks on her. Other reports included claims of a fly infestation, a dead mouse and high prices.

A former bar manager alleged he had been acting under orders by pouring cheap vodka and gin into expensive brand bottles to save money.

Ramsay, 42, denied that and said he would have been sacked immediately if caught.

http://www.news.com....5012974,00.html
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#26 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:26 PM

Wow considering his obsession with cleanliness on the show.....

#27 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:34 PM

that is what happens though when you are an absentee owner..shit slides as for the show..I swear, it is almost making me angry watching it this time..I cannot understand how they even got there with the level of incompetance that I am seeing.I'd make the best choice for his new restaurant based on the sutpid peeps this season

#28 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:39 PM

My $ is on Van winning.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#29 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:16 PM

that is what happens though when you are an absentee owner..shit slides

as for the show..I swear, it is almost making me angry watching it this time..I cannot understand how they even got there with the level of incompetance that I am seeing.I'd make the best choice for his new restaurant based on the sutpid peeps this season

At this point (fourth season?) of watching this show I think it's all editing. It always seems the group flounders in the beginning and NOBODY looks worthy of shit, but then all of a sudden near the end those with talent begin to shine. There is something to be said for trimming the fat and then a team becoming more productive, but I think in this case the producers/editors just make everybody look like crap, then highlight the better stuff as season rolls on. Just a hunch, could be totally wrong, I dunno.

#30 Kujo

Kujo

*RIP*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationSlidell, LA

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:13 PM

I think its season 6 or 7 actually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users