6 replies to this topic

#1 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:20 AM

I was talking to my uncle last night about sports and roids.....and we came to the conclusion that although it's mostly illegal, that everyone was doing the stuff so the playing field was relatively even. You can say the records are tainted or whatever....Just think about it, roids while illegal, were used for quicker recovery from workouts. It will not change the players ability to hit a ball (hand eye coordination) that's just talent. Guys who are banned for gambling like Pete Rose seems ridiculous to me when these guys are just out there loading up on roids and playing for bonus money, rather then the team. Even back in the day of Ruth or whatever....These guys played ball during the day and partied hard at night so how were they able to play at such a high level? A little snort or a hand full of greenies.....and repeat. So it goes for pain killers while injured.....There has always been drugs or roids or whatever in sports. We also talked about steroids in golf and there are some drug policies in effect. Tiger Woods is all for drug testing in the PGA and thinks that penalties should be severe due to the amount of money that they actually make playing a sport they love.
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#2 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

Ya know, I want to see athletes in top form; the bigger and stronger the better. Hell, I think steroids should be mandatory in professional sports, but not for chicks.

#3 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:13 PM

Some of those dudes could become chicks ......

#4 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:01 PM

with enough roids, their nuts could shrivel up to two tiny raisins in a wrinkled old sack....just saying..

#5 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:57 PM

They all seem to find hot tail, so they all must know how to uses it w/o losing the nut sack
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#6 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:05 PM

naw..chicks just wanna be with pro atheletes..makes them cool chicks

#7 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:32 PM

Posted Image
Enough said?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users