#1 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:57 PM

http://www.thesmokin...1mcnugget1.html

MARCH 3--Angered that her local McDonald's was out of Chicken McNuggets, a Florida woman called 911 three times to report the fast food "emergency." Latreasa Goodman, 27, last Saturday called police to complain that a cashier--citing a McDonald's all sales are final policy--would not give her a refund. [To listen to Goodman's 911 calls, click here, here, and here.] When cops responded to the restaurant, Goodman told them, "This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one." Goodman noted, "I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets," according to the below Fort Pierce Police Department report. That logic, however, did not keep cops from citing Goodman for misusing the 911 system. Even after being issued a misdemeanor citation, Goodman contended, "this is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency." The McDonald's devotee is seen at right in a mug shot snapped after a previous encounter with police. Last month, a Florida man was arrested after he called 911 to complain about his displeasure with a Burger King combo meal.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#2 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:28 AM

Generally, I am against capital punishment, but I am willing to make exceptions.

#3 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:33 AM

Yes I agree.....
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#4 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:43 PM

fry the McBitch

#5 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:49 AM

The moron shouldn't have called 911, but she was technically being robbed. She gave money to McDonalds to get some chicken nuggets and they accepted. They didn't have the product she came in to buy, so they should have returned her money. They didn't and instead were trying to pass off a product she didn't want. Personally I would have just reached behind the counter or even more badass, just taken their Ronal McDonald donation cup and walked out the door and said "all sales final."
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#6 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:20 PM

^ I'm effing telling Mayor McCheese on you

#7 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:30 PM

The moron shouldn't have called 911, but she was technically being robbed. She gave money to McDonalds to get some chicken nuggets and they accepted. They didn't have the product she came in to buy, so they should have returned her money. They didn't and instead were trying to pass off a product she didn't want.

Yeah, I kind of had some sympathy for her if the story is accurate. She shouldn't have called 911 but people have called for less.
Show me your dragon magic

#8 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

A call to corporate probably would have been enough.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#9 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:07 PM

Reminds me of this cop behaving badly, for some reason:

http://www.videosift...or-Short-Change
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#10 Tatiana Kudrin

Tatiana Kudrin

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:22 PM

i want MY Mcnuggets!!!!!!!! Booohooooohooooooo! lmao! she sounds like a fuckin' kid, i mean, is she really 27?
part of that clique

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users