Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

A huggin kissin' fiend.

Lynn's favorite ^^

Did you hear the remake of "Careless Whisper" by chance?
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#17 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:46 PM

I did...never hold an effing candle to George but interesting to say the least..by Finger 11 huh? Canadian boys

#18 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:04 PM

CARELESS WHISPER . Seether

Guitar is great, but the rest is just ok.

#19 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:06 PM

#20 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:09 PM

I used to love this video, they played it all day long.

It was also on the Beverly Hills Cop II album which I had, lol. I would play that song and try to get down pirate hoochies pants.

#21 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:32 PM

George Michael - An Easier Affair

#22 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:40 PM

A Nice danceable diddy

#23 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:13 PM

Singer George Michael arrested after car crash LONDON (AFP) – Pop star George Michael was arrested and questioned after his Land Rover car collided with a lorry in Britain, but the singer insisted Saturday he was "stone cold sober" at the time. The 46-year-old was held in the early hours of Friday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence of drink and drugs, but was released without charge after five hours, the BBC reported. Michael, the former star of 1980s pop band Wham, later issued a statement insisting he had done nothing wrong. "Neither of us was charged because we were both stone cold sober. We both think the other is to blame so this is just an insurance fight," he said, referring to the lorry driver. "I don't want my fans or my family worried by what they are reading all over again." In 2006, Michael was found slumped over the wheel of his car and was subsequently given a two-year driving ban after pleading guilty to driving while unfit through drugs. Police confirmed a man had been taken to the Lodden Valley police station near Reading in southeast England Friday. "Officers were called at 1:00 am on August 14 to a collision on the southbound carriageway of the A34, approximately two miles north of the M4," a spokeswoman for Thames Valley Police said. "It was between a silver Land Rover and an articulated lorry. The driver of the Land Rover, a 46-year-old man, was arrested at the scene. "He was taken to Lodden Valley police station where he was questioned and released at 5.55am." The lorry driver, Laurie Row, told the Daily Mail newspaper on Saturday: "He (Michael) seemed completely disorientated, like he had no idea what was going on. He looked totally dazed and even tried to climb into the cab of my lorry." A spokeswoman for Michael told the Sun newspaper the reports were rubbish. The star, who has sold more than 100 million records worldwide, with seven US number one singles, 11 number one singles in Britain and six number one albums, was also cautioned for drugs possession in 2008.

#24 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:43 PM

I just bought the Live DVD, should be killer.

#25 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:17 PM

did it come with its own pair of handcuffs?

#26 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:20 AM

Heh, heh!

#27 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:05 PM

Keep on hatin' haters! I watched it with the Missus last night and it was awesome.

#28 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:29 PM

U know how I know ur gay?? I caught u watching a wham dvd!!!

#29 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:47 PM

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3q3J-_bkOI[/url]

#30 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

George Michael 'Cried Like A Baby' When Jailed

He was allegedly 'inconsolable' after being sentenced to 8 weeks in prison...
14:58, Wednesday, 15 September 2010

George Michael
reportedly 'cried like a baby' when he was sentenced to eight weeks in prison for a drug driving offence yesterday.

The Faith singer was said to be 'inconsolable' after the hearing, apparently crying in a holding cell before he was transferred to London's Pentonville Prison to begin his time behind bars.

Michael's cellmate Richard Hayes told The Mirror: "I couldn't believe it was George Michael standing in front of me. When the door shut behind him, he didn't know what to do. He was in pieces."

"He kept repeating, 'I can't believe this has happened to me.' I told him to come and sit down, asked him what happened and he just put his head in his hands. He was crying his eyes out, he was sobbing. He was like a little boy."

Hayes added: "I told George to sit down. To be honest with you, he was sh**ing himself. I tried to reassure him, but he just held his head in his hands and stayed in the corner."

The ex-Wham! singer, who is expected to serve only half of his two-month sentence for smoking cannabis and crashing into a Snappy Snaps store in Hampstead, North London is said to have checked into rehab shortly after the incident.

However, it wasn't enough to save him from the slammer as District Judge John Perkins sent him to jail for eight weeks stating: "I accept entirely you have shown remorse."

He added: "There's no question you have supported many charities and made a difference to many people's lives for the better. Your record is of concern. I must have regard to the sentencing guidelines."

George's partner of 14-years, Kenny Goss cried as his lover was sentenced but Michael's - real name Georgios Panayiotou - could be released in as little as four weeks.

http://www.mtv.co.uk...ge-michael-jail
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users