"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#18 Rim Job

Rim Job

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:01 PM

that is great! he's the only anchor on Fox who you can take seriously. sometimes.

#19 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:10 PM

"We're America!!!!" You take that seriously? ^^

#20 Rim Job

Rim Job

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:33 AM

sometimes. at least when you put him next to guys like O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck.. Shep isn't bad when you put him next to the rest of the FNC.

#21 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:06 AM

Well yea, when putting him up against that crew, I'd agree with that.

#22 Rim Job

Rim Job

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:41 AM

of course he might just be a pawn to make it appear more 'fair and balanced' and that whole thing was planned :P

#23 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:48 AM

It's a rather sad statement when somebody who pounds their fist on the table and screams "We are America" is considered the most rational of the bunch.

#24 Rim Job

Rim Job

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:24 AM

I did like how he showed Samuel the Plumber for the idiot he is

#25 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:09 AM

I have said it for years now, and I repeat, these fuckers are going to see indictments. With the release of the Levin Report today showing that the fuckers in the upper echelons were responsible for Abu Ghraib while letting "grunts" take the fall... man, it gripes my fucking ass. Then, to find out that the water torture started in an effort to garner confessions that Al Qaeda had ties to Hussein,... grrrrrr!!! The Buch-Cheney cabal are not only war criminals, they are fucking thugs, bordering on fascists, that need to spend the rest of their thuggish lives in a super-max. Send those fuckers to Marion In!!! The Levin report can be downloaded here: levin.senate.gov/newsroom/supporting/2008/Detainees.121108.pdf

#26 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:51 AM

Charles Grodin on Hannity pt 1

Part II

#27 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

Detainee claims to have lied under CIA torture WASHINGTON (AFP) – Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, an accused top Al-Qaeda operative and self-confessed mastermind of the September 11 attacks, claimed to have lied under torture by the CIA, according to government transcripts released Monday. "I just make up stories," he said in broken English, telling a 2007 military tribunal at Guantanamo Bay of an interrogation session during which he was asked about the location of Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden. "Where is he? I don't know. Then he torture me," said Mohammed, the self-confessed mastermind of the September 11, 2001 attacks on New York and Washington. "Then I said: 'Yes, he is in this area or this is Al-Qaeda...' I said no, they torture me." Although he said he made false confessions, in the same hearing, Mohammed had a personal representative read a statement in which he admitted to having taken part in 31 separate terror plots and responsibilities. Another "high value" detainee, Abu Zubaydah, said he almost died under interrogation. "After months of suffering and torture, physically and mentally, they did not care about my injuries that they inflicted to my eye, to my stomach, to my bladder, and my left thigh and my reproductive organs... Doctors told me that I nearly died four times," Zubaydah said. "They say, 'this in your diary.' They say, 'see you want to make operation against America.' I say no, the idea is different. They say no, torturing, torturing. I say 'okay, I do. I was decide to make operation.'" Zubaydah was the first "high-value" detainee to be subjected to enhanced interrogation approved by the George W. Bush administration, including waterboarding, a simulated drowning method critics say amounts to torture. A CIA spokesman, George Little, said, "The CIA plainly has a very different take on its past interrogation practices, what they were and what they weren't, and on the need to protect properly classified national security information." The partially redacted documents were released as part of a lawsuit by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) to obtain uncensored transcripts of military tribunals held to determine whether detainees were "enemy combatants," a designation that has been dropped by President Barack Obama's administration. The hearings were closed to both lawyers and the public. Previously released versions of the documents had blacked out most references to prisoner abuse under CIA custody. Majid Khan, the only US national among "high value" detainees held at Guantanamo, the US naval base in southern Cuba where some 230 prisoners remain, also claimed he had been tortured. "In the end, any classified information you have is through... agencies who physically and mentally tortured me," he said. ACLU staff attorney Ben Wizner called on the Obama administration to release more documents related to the CIA's detention program and said the rights group would return to the court to seek a full declassification of the documents. "The documents released today provide further evidence of brutal torture and abuse in the CIA's interrogation program and demonstrate beyond doubt that this information has been suppressed solely to avoid embarrassment and growing demands for accountability," said Wizner.

#28 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:13 AM

I don't believe for a second that water boarding was the only physical type of technique used on these guys. Shit, they beat an Iraqi general to death while he was undergoing interrogation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users