• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:43 PM

both guys probable have to go to these extremes to get off ... having groups and all that for song long more then likely dwindles the pleasure of sex...ext.

#32 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:44 PM

That's true, but I never read any compelling evidence that backed the suggestion. Reading about a guy who had his nuts wrapped up, for instance, is enough to convince me.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#33 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:08 AM

I agree. I don't think this man committed suicide (Carradine). Why? He was in Thailand filming a new movie. God knows what people might do, but come on. This situation was very quickly attempted to be covered up. Um, yeah, I never realized all that about Hutchence.....really? Missed that one. People are strange.

#34 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:40 AM

I guess it could have been worse. He could have died with a big purple dildo up his ass like that one minister guy...

#35 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:55 AM

laugh..laugh..choke...what old minister guy? I forget. Heh, heh, ha, ha, ha, ha!

#36 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:53 AM

I'll see if I can find it.

#37 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:12 AM

I thought it was actually here in our news section, maybe the old place?

#38 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:30 AM

I think it was the old place.

#39 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:37 AM

Dead Reverend's Rubber Fetish

Autopsy: Pastor found in wet suits after autoerotic mishap

OCTOBER 8--An Alabama minister who died in June of "accidental mechanical asphyxia" was found hogtied and wearing two complete wet suits, including a face mask, diving gloves and slippers, rubberized underwear, and a head mask, according to an autopsy report. Investigators determined that Rev. Gary Aldridge's death was not caused by foul play and that the 51-year-old pastor of Montgomery's Thorington Road Baptist Church was alone in his home at the time he died (while apparently in the midst of some autoerotic undertaking). While the Montgomery Advertiser, which first obtained the autopsy records, reported on Aldridge's two wet suits, the family newspaper chose not to mention what police discovered inside the minister's rubber briefs. Aldridge served as the church's pastor for 16 years. Immediately following his death, church officials issued a press release asking community members to "please refrain from speculation" about what led to Aldridge's demise, adding that, "we will begin the healing process under the strong arm of our Savior, Jesus Christ." (5 pages)

http://www.thesmokin...8072scuba1.html

It was in the thread about the Vicar that went to the hospital with a potato stuck up his ass.

#40 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:39 AM

Vicar went to hospital with potato stuck in bottom
A vicar attended hospital with a potato stuck up his bottom - and claimed it got there after he fell on to the vegetable while naked.

The clergyman, in his 50s, told nurses he had been hanging curtains when he fell backwards on to his kitchen table.
He happened to be nude at the time of the mishap, said the vicar, who insisted he had not been playing a sex game.
The vicar had to undergo a delicate operation to extract the vegetable, one of a range of odd items medics in
Sheffield have had to remove from people's backsides or genitals.
Others include a can of deodorant, a cucumber, a Russian doll – and a carnation.
Speaking of the vicar, A & E nurse Trudi Watson, of Sheffield's Northern General Hospital, said: "He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in the kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato.
"But it's not for me to question his story. He had to undergo surgery to have it removed."
She advised anyone tempted to use such objects in sex games to think again.
"It can be very dangerous and potentially life-threatening," she said.
"Surgery can lead to infection, nasty scarring, and it could possibly end up with the person having to use a colostomy bag as a result."
A hospital trust spokeswoman in Sheffield said: "Like all busy hospitals we do see some unusual accidents.
"But our staff deal with them in a discreet, professional and kind way."

http://www.telegraph...-in-bottom.html

#41 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:25 AM

I love the ole salad shooter Vicar story.
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#42 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:07 AM

Um, yeah, I never realized all that about Hutchence.....really? Missed that one.

People are strange.

http://www.inquisitr...arradine-death/

Shades of Michael Hutchence in David Carradine death

The death of David Carradine is now being compared to the death of Michael Hutchence in 1997.

Michael Hutchence was the lead singer of the internationally famous Australian band INXS when he departed this world. Hutchence was found is a Sydney hotel hung, and was officially deemed to have committed suicide. However anecdotal evidence, such as that Hutchence was found nude, has led some, including Hutchence’s brother and other close relatives, to believe that the death may have resulted from autoerotic asphyxiation, as Carradine may have died.

The official cause of death for David Carradine waits an official coroner’s finding.
You Commie, Homo Loving Sons of Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#43 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:48 PM

Looks like this guy has gone through 6 wives prior. Apparently about four have come forward to discuss his fascination with bondage. That's enough to seal the deal me thinks.

#44 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:49 PM

everybody was kung fu fighting.... Those hands were fast as lightning.

#45 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:13 AM

The fact that he was wearing fishnet stockings when he died made the whole suicide possibility kind of fishy to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users