Photo

It Takes a Village Idiot: The Jerks of Online Forums

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:28 AM

I like the antagonizer, those are my favorite. They've got some real zingers, 2nd grade style.

Fess up. You ARE the antagonizer. Posted Image (Just kidding.)

I like that article in the OP, although I can't figure out where I fit in on that list. I suspect all of us are a cross between more than one example listed. I would like an additional category: the Drama Queen. God, I can think of several people who fit that description whenever politics are discussed.

#47 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:44 AM

I like the antagonizer, those are my favorite. They've got some real zingers, 2nd grade style.

I like that article in the OP, although I can't figure out where I fit in on that list. I suspect all of us are a cross between more than one example listed. I would like an additional category: the Drama Queen. God, I can think of several people who fit that description whenever politics are discussed.

Oh yeah, dcsldcd, zoomba, booya & jeffington (those last 3 are new to my hate list) are all antagonizers. dcsldcd is just a general antagonizer.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#48 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:17 PM

How dare Obama go on vacation as the country goes down in flames...
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#49 delusianne

delusianne

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:40 PM

How dare Obama go on vacation as the country goes down in flames...

"Flames?? Queen?? Go down?? How disgusting you liberals are. PM me" -- guess who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users