• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:29 PM

I Got My Finger In Her Doodie Hole" by The Cotton Pickaz CHOURS ya girl doing freaky thangs in da bed room yeah I got my fanga in her doodie hole hand cuffs and hot wipes 2 get her in da mood yeah i got my fanga in her doodie hole late night creepin early mornin freakin yeah i got my fanga in her doodie hole you a freak 4x yeah i got my fanga in her doodie hole VERSE 1 i got a bitch that like to do it and love suckin dick and bounce she don't give a f*** if u bust 2 nuts off in a jaw cause shawty freakin on da low but listen clearly u hit her 4m the back n stick ya fanga down her chemny and on that she blows like a whale in the ocean she screamin n she moanin while im strokin that monkey dat doodie hole yeah some of ya'll done did it but the rest of yall done tried it but u just won't admit it you like it and u a freak n u gone show it n u don't give a f if everybody know it cause i know u don got toe up by a nigga f***in u wit his fanga in yo butt so we doing this song 4 u now now respond 2 it we havin sex 1 on 1 u betta come 2 it cause i be on da low alwayz on da go comin out yo back doe wit my in yo booty hole REPEAT CHOURS 4m the back action non stop luv 2 hear dat p pop give me head shouldn't have 2 beg lay yo azz down on dis bed chill out gul don't be scared hell im a thurobred yes slanga pipe laya call me motospread yo legz stick in yo azz is what u said then hold on roll over to the front of this mother f***in bed rest u said it got a funky smell while she moainin and groanin daffy duck oooh u da best she tired of guess sex she wonder whats next her fingas crossin it it's just a freakin show b***h she like this good d**k f he like u should s**t dat kickin n screamin hair pullin n creamin down on her knees sucking and f****n thumb n her butt n im bout 2 bust man but she keeps going movin slow motion makin me moanin even moe horney yeah REPEAT CHORUS i got ur gul n da back doin freakin thangz she off da chain nigga suckin on this dangalang i nutt in her mouth cause she went down south naw remmy she thankin dat she dreamin cause i got my fanga in her doodie hole sceamin i fucked her real hard i got ur gul nigga leanin man u outta seen me its on dvd yo gul b screamin while i b beating catchin obleedin f****d around n hit da head board plus i got a dead board lock cause she headin 4 non stop action with a all black azz me my d**k my thumb n her azz i got ma finga in her doodie hole oooh ohh ooh ooh i got ma finga in her doodie hole oooh ohh ooh ooh i got ma finga in her doodie hole oooh ohh ooh ooh i got ma finga in her doodie hole oooh ohh ooh ooh

#47 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:37 PM

I couldn't mess with my privates.....my nose sure, my cock? Uh....no.

This reminds me of that sketch from "Curb your enthusiasm", where the lady thinks a dude isn't well hung, but it turns out she just has an enormous orifice.

Here it is:

Oh, hahaha, where's that baseball?
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#48 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

T ..sorry..I need you to translate that song for me..I haven't learned getto gangsta yet..

#49 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:44 PM

T ..sorry..I need you to translate that song for me..I haven't learned getto gangsta yet..

Simple putting a finger in a females ass.

#50 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

These kids now a days and their slang for ass play.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#51 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:05 PM

Fanny FUN!!!!!

#52 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:19 AM

pooper is NOT a toy. My hoop is EXIT ONLY.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users