#46 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:38 PM

Yeah in the daytime slot....
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#47 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

Anyone tried this?

"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#48 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

Wow that's jacked up! I see this is a common youtube phenomenon, I'll take their word on it.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#49 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:23 AM

I don't understand! Why would anyone stick a teaspoon of any spice in their mouth?

#50 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:57 AM

There's something in cinnamon which makes it damn near impossible to swallow, and completely dries out your throat. I saw a few videos on there though where people actually were able to swallow it though.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#51 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:49 PM

I recall a similar episode years ago where a friend of mine offered some heavily pierced buddy of his a twenty spot to woof down a bag of peppers in less than five minutes. No water, nuthin', just eat those peppers boy! He started cramming them down his gullet and after about a minute or so, this look came over his face...I'll never forget it, it almost looked a type of paralysis, the guy became stone faced and started to drool. Drool HARDCORE like he was shocked by a fucking cattle prod of something. My buddy, in an ultimate act of douchiness, says "Hey man if you want that twenty bucks you've only got a couple minutes left." hahaha, well needless to say this guy looked like he was in serious trouble, I was almost worried for a minute or so. We rushed him bread, milk and as he tried to swallow it just fell out the side of his mouth, with the drool, and on his shirt. The guy was just jacked up!!! Eventually he pulled out of it, but holy shit was it funny at first...

#52 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 12:10 AM

lmao!!!!

#53 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:37 AM

http://www.abum.com/...any-corner.html

Don't piss off these crazy Thailand bitches!

#54 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:12 AM

I'm still amazed that this still exists on you tube. The guy who used the audio books to make this is twisted and has cult status. It's insane. It's long but I have listened to most of it. Crazy funny...To me at least...

You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#55 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:55 AM

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/12107144

This is awesome. 9-11 caller was a dip, but whatever.

#56 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:42 PM

Ha Ha ^^^ Excellent. We have given cars flats or locked keys in the cars of pattern burglar's or Robbers. One called the police for help to get into his car. We helped him of course.

#57 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:26 PM

haha, that's awesome. I knew a guy who had somebody break into his house and get stuck going out the window. He came home and found the guy stuck in there. He called the police and while he waited for them to arrive gave the guy an ear full, lol.

#58 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:52 PM

Retard Frog Squirrel; the theory of evolution:

#59 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:00 AM

Let's go fishin....

#60 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:50 PM

"My wife would like that."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users