129 replies to this topic

#91 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Some may argue that manufacturing meth and selling it is evil in itself dude. But really, I don't feel like splitting hairs here. Let me rephrase, despite all bad things he's done, I still want to see him get away and also get even with those who slighted him before he heads out. lol
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#92 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

That's what I'm talking about. I want Jesse flayed and the sister ( I forget her name ) in a shallow grave with hank. Hank was a rat fuck, but I liked him. His wife can get chucked in a wood chipper.
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#93 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

"My name is ASAC Schrader. And you can go fuck yourself."
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#94 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

Went out like a champ.

#95 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

This show makes me glad drugs are illegal...otherwise, no show. But after the show, we should legalize.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#96 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

I'm all for legalizing harmless stuff like weed or maybe even shrooms. Hell I could even get behind coke or heroin. But stuff like meth has no value to it and is so consuming, a person loses themself in it. Any drug that allows you to lose a grip on reality and makes you dangerous isn't something we should allow access to.

#97 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

On a separate issue, does anyone know how to tell if someone uses something like crack or meth? I'm sure most people know what marijuana smells like, but I had this discussion with a couple friends recently, and I would have no idea if someone was smoking crack right beside me. I have no idea what anything besides weed smells like.

#98 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

Crack doesn't have a particular smell (like weed that goes everywhere) other than to the user when it's inhaled. I don't know about meth, that's the only drug I ever tried and fucking hated. Although I sniffed that.

For either one of those drugs though, I've found behavior is the big tell more than anything. I've seen people literally transform their physical appearance minutes after taking a big hit of crack. Oftentimes this is rather terrifying to see, since you can tell the user now seems totally insane (IE anything can happen now.)

#99 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

I think most drugs should be legal. I don't believe many people are going to try them because they aren't against the law. I also think drug laws are way too punitive and many of the violent crimes committed usually take place in the process of obtaining the drug(s) not necessarily to fuel the use.

#100 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

I'm finding myself really devastated that this show is ending. To say it will leave a massive void on television is a huge understatement. The writing is so good that it alone validates anyone wanting/having an English degree.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#101 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

I just downloaded Game of Thrones, hopefully that will do?

#102 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Seems like a poor man's Lord of the Rings to me. If you start talking about zombies I'll probably die a little inside, though ;)

#103 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:30 PM

I just downloaded Game of Thrones, hopefully that will do?

By far the greatest show on TV once Breaking Bad is no longer a contender, and even then it's a tough call. The books are amazing and it's often hard for me to watch movies/shows based of books I've read. The first episode is rough, cause they throw so much at you. It took me 4 times I think to get through it's so much. But it is totally worth it.

#104 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

Cool, I'll be starting this week then.

#105 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

I watched the first two episodes last night and we both enjoyed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users