22 replies to this topic

#1 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:53 AM

Ricky Martin recently came out about being a homosexual. Not exactly earth shattering news, but still a commendable act of personal courage for the father of two. So which Hollywood celebrity is going to come out on May 5? People Magazine allegedly has the exclusive and the celeb is booked on several major talk shows that week including "The View." PR powerhouse Howard Bragman, who has successfully -- some might add brilliantly -- orchestrated several celeb outings in the past decade talked about his next coming out project at the GLAAD Media Awards red carpet Sunday (Apr. 17). Bragman -- the coming out king of Hollywood -- doesn't want to speculate on who it will be (that would kind of ruin his well-planned surprise, wouldn't it) but In the past he's helped NFL defensive lineman Esera Tuaolo, LPGA star Rosie Jones, WNBA star Sheryl Swoops and retired NBA center John Amaechi come out. He also orchestrated the plans for former "Party of Five" Mitchell Anderson, "Married with Children" co-star Amanda Bearse and aided Dick Sargent of "Bewitched" fame to come out on Entertainment Tonight. Most recently, he planned Chaz Bono's announcement of a transition from woman to man and got the news about Meredith Baxter being a lesbian out before tabloids reported her taking a lesbian cruise. "In Hollywood," Bragman has said, "most publicists keep their clients in the closet. And I'm the guy people tend to come to when they want to come out of the closet." Bragman made his name founding a major entertainment public-relations firm -- Bragman, Nyman, Cafarelli -- and his new boutique firm is called Fifteen Minutes. Fittingly, his book about Hollywood and celebrity, "Where's my Fifteen Minutes?" even has a chapter dedicated to coming out. In a sense, Bragman is at war, taking on the entertainment industry to end the perception that a gay actor has to stay in the closet. Bragman believes that times are changing and that we will soon have our first gay Hollywood action hero. Here's betting Howard will be standing right behind whoever it is.
Surprise, surprise, surprise!

#2 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:51 AM

Cinco de Mayo? Who wants to bet that someone will come out as "Mexican"?
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#3 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:25 PM

haha, well I hope it's not somebody boring like the guy from "The Thorn Birds" again. Gimmie somebody good like Matt Damon (actually I'm sure Ben is a total homo), or maybe even Macker, I'll take that one. Edit: I never knew Darrin from Bewitched was gay, lol.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#4 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:40 PM

My money is on one of the twilight guys.

#5 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:22 PM

i'm with T,lmao...

#6 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:46 PM

The whole thing is kinda funny, that they're going to unveil the latest gay guy. There has to be an odds site where this story was picked up and bets placed.

#7 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:08 PM

I don't know if this counts as celebrity, but SC Senator Lindsay Graham would be my bet.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#8 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:49 PM

I'm sure Ben is a total homo

I've always thought that as well even though he's dated various celebs.

Its going to be someone not as popular as they used to be and has something to promote, that's for sure.
Surprise, surprise, surprise!

#9 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:20 PM

Axl Rose.... lol

#10 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:51 PM

I'm sure Ben is a total homo

I've always thought that as well even though he's dated various celebs.

I saw him on a talk show a couple of years ago and he just looked and seemed....gay.

I don't know if this counts as celebrity, but SC Senator Lindsay Graham would be my bet.

He's got a real queenie redneck thang about him no doubt...I can gaurantee ya that he pulls a Wolfowitz with his comb when the cameras are off too.

#11 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:48 PM

Only one more day ... come on Twilight guys...

#12 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

Whose it gonna be??? I bet it's nobody good ya know, probably a total let down. I want to be surprised and make my best gay face when it happens.

#13 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:05 PM

the Rock!

#14 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:31 PM

Well here she is....and she's pretty hot too.

Posted Image

Country star Chely Wright has come out as a lesbian.

TMZ first reported the 1999 Academy of Country Music "new artist of the year" would be going on the Today show and appearing in People magazine to tell her story this week.

Then People.com posted quotes from Wright on Monday confirming the report.

"Nothing in my life has been more magical than the moment I decided to come out," she said.

There had been buzz surrounding a big star saying he or she is gay after a blind item appeared online last week hinting such an announcement was imminent.

Wright, 39, had her biggest hit in 1999 with the song "Single White Female." Formerly linked to several male country stars including Brad Paisley, she would be the first major mainstream country artist to come out as a homosexual.

http://entertainment...ays/?test=faces

#15 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:08 AM

who?
Show me your dragon magic