freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:59 AM

OK, wait...hear me out on this. 

Yes, this is fucking dumb.  But this is Flagg's state.  Someday a woman will want a --- what was it SLC..."chubby cuck beta male"? --- and he'll have kids.  Those kids will be made dumber by this system of education, and eventually end up on welfare.  This will cause his head to explode.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#1202 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:31 PM

I move that we invite Flagg back so I can move away from being this board's farthest to the right member.
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#1203 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:41 AM

OK, wait...hear me out on this. 

Yes, this is fucking dumb.  But this is Flagg's state.  Someday a woman will want a --- what was it SLC..."chubby cuck beta male"? --- and he'll have kids.  Those kids will be made dumber by this system of education, and eventually end up on welfare.  This will cause his head to explode.

haha, how did I miss this? 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#1204 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:41 AM

I move that we invite Flagg back so I can move away from being this board's farthest to the right member.

Aren't you the ONLY right wing member?  :lol:

#1205 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 12:36 AM

I'm probably a neo-social-conservative. Lean to left on social issues, and to the right on national security. Definitely center right. Biden 2020! Also, fuck Russia!!! By any available proxy we can hire.

#1206 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 09 December 2019 - 08:32 AM

Church nativity depicts Jesus, Mary and Joseph as family separated at border

191208-nativity-cages-axc-713p_e59b4d92b

https://www.nbcnews....border-n1097891

Sister burn the temple

#1207 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 13 January 2020 - 12:05 PM

Submitted out of pure scientific joy...

Scientists put 3D glasses on cuttlefish and showed them film clips. The results were surprising

https://www.cnn.com/...efish-scn-trnd/

• TAP likes this
Sister burn the temple

#1208 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 13 January 2020 - 02:42 PM

Submitted out of pure scientific joy...

Scientists put 3D glasses on cuttlefish and showed them film clips. The results were surprising

https://www.cnn.com/...efish-scn-trnd/

"It took a lot of coaxing of the cuttlefish to make them wear their glasses," Wardill said. "They'll want to play with it." 

Show me your dragon magic

#1209 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 13 January 2020 - 08:16 PM

"It took a lot of coaxing of the cuttlefish to make them wear their glasses," Wardill said. "They'll want to play with it." 

Same.

• TAP likes this

#1210 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 January 2020 - 08:23 PM

Remember when everybody collectively shit their pants? Gotta love Madonna, even if she probably is a huge ass in real life. 

#1211 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 24 January 2020 - 09:10 AM

The Biggest Celestial Event of the Year Could Happen Tomorrow

... or, well, maybe not for 100,000 years

Sometime this week, you might walk outside in broad daylight, look up at the sky, and see a luminous orb as bright as a full moon. Only it wouldn’t be the moon. It would be something far more explosive: the dazzling aftermath of a cataclysm hundreds of light-years away.

You’d be seeing the light from a supernova—the final, powerful flash of a dying star.

Or … you might see the regular old sky. Supernovas are nearly impossible to predict. But astronomers have recently started discussing the rare possibility with a bit more enthusiasm than usual, thanks to some odd behavior elsewhere in the Milky Way. If the supernova did show up tomorrow, it would be the celestial event of the year, perhaps even the century, leaving a cosmic imprint in the sky for all to see.

In the night sky, the constellation Orion is most well-known for his belt, a row of three luminous stars. For the last few months, though, astronomers around the world have been particularly interested in his right shoulder, the home of a star called Betelgeuse, one of the brightest stars in the sky. Betelgeuse—which, yes, is pronounced like Beetlejuice—has been dimming more than it ever had before. Astronomers have long known that Betelgeuse is aging and, like many old stars, is bound to explode sooner or later. Could this mystery dimming mean that a supernova might be imminent?

The view would be mind-boggling, day or night. The Orion constellation can be seen from nearly everywhere on Earth, which means nearly everyone could see the exploding star. It would easily cut through the artificial-light pollution that prevents 80 percent of the world—and a staggering 99 percent of the United States and Europe—from experiencing a clear view of the night sky.

“At the predicted brightness of a Betelgeuse supernova, you could be standing in the center of the biggest city in the world, and you would certainly see it,” says John Barentine, an astronomer and the director of public policy at the International Dark-Sky Association, a nonprofit that works to mitigate light pollution. “You couldn’t miss it.”

https://www.theatlan...pernova/605251/

Sister burn the temple

#1212 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:32 PM

Another liberal myth ^^

• TAP likes this

#1213 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:14 PM

Since I was a kid, the new year started, for me, with the appearance of Orion in late August. As we started back to school here in Redneckistan(aka Bumfucknowhere), the constellation was what we saw as we looked east in the early morning hours for the bus to appear(in the 3rd grade, I got a shitty 3" Edmunds reflector that was decent for planets, but for me, I could've been the Palomar).

How great would it be if Betelgeuse cooked off in our lifetime? The last decent supernova we had in the northern hemisphere was over a thousand years ago(and gave use the Crab Nebula). We're do for another.

funfact: impress your friends by reminding them when the refer to α Orionis as beetle juice that correct pronunciation is bet-el- joos.

• TAP likes this

#1214 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:30 PM

Just thinking... with this, and the and the fluctuations/disappearance of Jupiter's Great Red Spot over the last few years, we have the opportunity to start a grand conspiracy... maybe even a new religion. Who's up? L. Ron Hubbard got fabulously rich on less!

#1215 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 03 February 2020 - 10:12 AM

funfact: impress your friends by reminding them when the refer to α Orionis as beetle juice that correct pronunciation is bet-el- joos.

Just did this.  Need a stick to fight off the wave of incoming poon.

Sister burn the temple

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users